Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
So Far So Good
iamreddy posted:
GM all,

Planned my meals so far I have followed the plan. Lots more greens, I made Green Juice too (kale,green apple, celery, ginger, lemon and cucumber) Walked the park, still have to stop every now and then but I made it. Measured it (1 mile exactly!) Knees and back still an issue but I am pressing forward. It was a beautiful day out yesterday. Today a little rainy but not expected to rain all day. Gonna get my walk in somewhere. Lunch is salad with avocado. Snack is a banana. Dinner is Carrots and Califlower with Salmon. Other snack is sugar free Jello pudding. I am now using the weight and fitness tracker on this site. Very nice tool. So Far So Good! Have a blessed day

Karen
SW 337.2 GW 200

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning reddy, I'm glad you are getting settled into your new routine. With the walking, I promise this is true, if you keep it up o daily basis then you will begin to notice your back and leg problems will get better. They may not go awa altogether, but the stronger your "erector" muscles, the easier it is on all of your joints.
If you do suffer from lower back probems, try the 12 min Seated Core exercise on the Resources Exercise link. It's an easy way to burn about 80 calories and it tightens those tummy muscles which , in turn, help support your spine .

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

mardee responded:
I agree with Kim. You WILL get stronger and it WILL get easier!
And also, once weight comes off, that will also help because it will have less pull on what aches.
Mardee
CW 191 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

iamreddy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks K I will take a look and try the seated core exercise. Looking forward to back and knee relief with some of this weight off of me. Take care
SW 337.2 GW 200

iamreddy replied to mardee's response:
Thanks Mardee I am believing and looking soooo forward to those changes. Take care
SW 337.2 GW 200

blondie454u responded:
What a great start!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 56 years old and I weigh 270 lbs. I have been over weight my entire life. I have lost 60 lbs since I had the gastric sleeve but I'm stuck ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.