Skip to content
Rainbow Friday, June 6
totallywiggedout posted:

Happy Friday....whew! We made it. Our first Judyless "work week" is now down to the last few hours. Five more days and we will get to find out how her vacay went.

AM weight , up again 197, but not too bad.

Breakfast
2x coffee
Eggs n greens stuffed into a 1/2 heart healthy pita smeared w/ 1/2 wedge of LC light swiss
1 c Unsw. Vanilla Almond silk
20 oz water

Lunch will be out w/ Michael, probably bbq chicken, a few baked beans and a dab of potato salad

TATTOO for PM snack!!!!!! LOL I'm so excited!
No, snack will be 1 vanilla protein shake as I get it done
and 1 bottle of water

Dinner
Enchilada Bake
W/ shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced green pepper and chopped onion as accompanyment

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
Breakfast update, instead of eggs and greens , I found the leftover grilled veggies from the other night.
1 small slice grilled eggpland, 3 lenthwise slices of grilled zucchini , then 1 Pam Fried egg on 1 toasted english muffin w/ a sprinkling of pepperjack cheese.

Michael got sent out on an out of town job, probably not be back for lunch. No bbq chicken, I'll have a can of Cream of Tomato soup made with water instead.

huggs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:

I'm not hungry and the thought of eating gags me!!

I'll probably have something later. You people here are heaven sent.
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 256.1

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
I wanted to comment on yesterday's honeycomb of fruits and veggies and today's!! Yummoooooooo. I went to store yesterday and there were huge sales everywhere. One of the things I bought was portobello mushrooms for grilling and parsnips. Mmmmm. I was going to buy a rutabaga but I didn't. I bought a star fruit. Anyone know how to clean a star fruit. Never had one.
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 256.1

mardee responded:
Are you getting a tattoo Kim?? If so, of what??

I am pretty proud of myself today. Breakfast is 1 cup of Greek Yogurt with 1/3 cup of Sunbelt Granola
Lunch will be 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with mango salsa for taste.
Dinner will be a small steak with a side of corn on the cob.
I am also going to the gym again tonight. I really enjoy being active. On the days that I do nothing, I get super antsy and feel like I need to run a mile or something. (Without the running part) HAHAH.
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

rachael2011 responded:
Good morning Kim and Keet, and everyone who comes on. Last night was a sad one as the cat that was sick died. I really believed she was getting better. I can't tell if the other animals (my dog and our 12 yr old cat) are sad or if I am just projecting my own emotions onto them.

Got the hh last night and weight is up to 314.0.

Haven't had breakfast yet as Will, my son and I are going to Bob Evans where I will have an omelet and hopefully fruit if they have it instead of the home fries.

I have no idea on dinner.
Everybody have a good day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

ausgram responded:
Weigh In - 184
Brkfast - 1/2 pineapple, 1 cup joe
Lunch - Lean Cuisine tv dinner
Dinner - none
Snack - watermelon
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to rachael2011's response:
I'm So sorry about your cat Rachael ;-(. That's the hard part of loving them so much. xxoo

Kim, every time I see you write tattoo, I scream "NO NO NO NO NO!", for NO particular reason except it's the mother in me coming out! Make sure everything is autoclaved! When Katrina wanted her ears pierced I got the pediatrician to do it. She was Subcontinental Indian so I figured it was right in her wheelhouse. Do you want me to call and see if she will do your tattoo?

I started dreaming about CAKE yesterday around 5:30 in the evening which, hard as it is to believe, doesn't happen THAT often, and my DH was in the room. When he came in later from his billiards competition, he had a teeny piece in his hand for a surprise. He had stopped at Whole Foods on the way home and who knew they sold it by the slice? CAKE OF THE DAY! It was heavenly. So my weight was 209.6 again. It's basically been there for 10 days anyway so what's one more. It might have been there anyway is what I figure.

The plan - Today will be CAKE-less because a girl has to have SOME self-control, right?
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Aussie, what's going on? Cat got your tongue? Oops, sorry Rachael ;-( xxoo. That looks like an all business plan and somebody is going to be a ravenous BEAST by the end of the day. AUSSIE IS GOING TO WAR! Talk to us Aussie!

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Hello everyone!! I tried to post last night but apparently WebMd had a major brain fart...lol.

My doctor appointment went well. My blood pressure was good. My cholesterol is good except for those darned triglycerides. LDL is 127, HDL is 53 and Tri's 197. Looks like those meds are here to stay for a while. My HbA1c (blood sugar) is 5.6 down from 5.9 in November. My weight on the doc's scale is - 232 even - !!!! I'm down three more pounds for a grand total of 27 since November. My doc is very, very happy with me but not any happier than I am with myself. It sure is encouraging when you actually see the numbers and your doctor is beaming at you.

Food for yesterday was a cereal bar, two chicken salad sandwiches on wheat - one for lunch and one for dinner, some divinely sweet green grapes (on sale) and some sugar snap peas. I don't know why but after I finished lunch sleep overwhelmed me so I took a nap - a long nap. I was still able to sleep pretty well considering I went back to bed at about midnight.

Kathy, the gummies sound good but I have some store brand sugar free Metimucial type stuff at home. It doesn't really bother me at all to drink it. I drank plenty of that stuff before I had the hip replacement because of all the pain meds I was on. Those pain meds will really bind you up bad. TMI I know.

I'm not going to do a blasted thing this weekend out of the house anyway.

Got work to do so I'd bette go for now.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
I'm sorry about the cat Rachael.

Good luck with the tattoo Kim. I'm sure it will be perfect. I have two tattoos that are holding up good. I have a butterfly and my fianc?e name. Boy I was in love then, I still am, ha! ha!

Kathy I will have to save you some wedding cake. What is your favorite flavor. I'm having a hard time deciding on a filling. I was thinking vanilla cake with raspberry filling and butter cream frosting. It so hard to decide.

Congratulations at the doctor's office Michelle. That must feel real good to have your doctor pleased with you. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to get to 232. A couple more pounds.

Hi Keet and Mardee and everybody.

Well I had cereal for breakfast. Soup for lunch. I haven't exercised yet because I am real tired. But I hope to get something in today.
Tia SW 267 CW 235.0 GW 160

mog1026 replied to tbird88's response:
I'm always ready to talk cake Tia! Oh I think the vanilla cake, raspberry filling and buttercream sounds wonderful. You could also go with apricot. Just make sure the frosting is good quality and not put on with a trowel. Nothing ruins a good cake more than too much sicky sweet bad frosting. Of course buttercream won't work if you're in a sweat box like Michelle seems to be most of the time, then you might have to use fondant. Oh and since it has to be made a day or two ahead make sure it starts out moist. Dry cake, yuck! Are you going to get to taste samples? That should be a fun appointment!

If I was wedding cake shopping now, I might want to taste something with hazelnut, but with all the nut allergies around I might have to rethink that or have an epi-pen handy!

Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Mardee, Kim had a competition that had us guessing what the tattoo would be. I think we all lost. It's fishy and may be a seahorse. She said she would post a picture. She plans to circle her ankle with sea creatures to reflect her underwater dive accomplishments.

Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, Tia is in wonderfully cool Washington. She could probably have that whipped cream type frosting. But sometimes there's nothing like a good buttercream. Made with real butter of course. Now I'm wanting CAKE! !!

Michelle

totallywiggedout replied to mardee's response:
Mardee, a seahorse. My , and my granddaughter's , favorite sea creature.
It's my present to myself for getting Open Water Certification for Scuba Diving this a couple weeks ago.

Rachael, OMG. What can I say, babes. I'm so sorry for the loss of your kitty. Sad times.

Kathy, the things that the tattooists do now....you'd be amazed. The whole head of the tattoo gun is brand new for each customer. Then the needles are never reused either. Everything comes out of brand new , sealed bubble packaging and is screwed onto the gun which never comes into contact with the person, not even the tattooist since he's wearing gloves. Yes, a FRESH pair of gloves, lol
And Aus did get the guessing part right the other day. She guessed the seahorse and you guessed the next one I'm getting.

Michelle, WOW about your dr appt results. Great news.... see? Whatever we are striving for here, works.

Tia, ever since I saw "When Harry Met Sally" and heard the flavor of their wedding cake ....well, that did it for me. Coconut cake with coconut frosting w/ Hot fudge sauce in gravy boats for guests to pour over it....No way does anything else sound like it compares. That'll be my next wedding cake, for sure.
Just sayin.....

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21 years old and have begun my fight to get healthy and thin in January. I have lost a small amount of weight since then and I am hoping to lose ...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.