Skip to content
Rainbow Monday, June 9
totallywiggedout posted:

We are in our last couple of days , Judyless, and it has been an interesting week.
I've enjoyed bringing new topics to the table and getting people to let off steam by commenting on, exploring and confessing to the workings of our struggles. It brings enlightenment, and like Kathy says, "it's free". lol

And, it's carthatic.

AM weight, 197lbs

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled w/ sauteed onions, mushrooms and gr peppers on top
1 c unsw. vanilla almond milk
2x coffee

Lunch
3 slices CB turkey and big handful of baby spinach stuffed into a 1/2 hh pita spread w/ Miracle W. Light
1/4 c ff cottage cheese w/ 6 pineapple chunks

PM snack
Pumpkin pie smoothie

Dinner
Grilled veggies; eggplant slice, zucchini slices, whole onion slices, and sliced baby portabellos on a lightly grilled hamburger bun w/ a sprinkling of Jack cheese
(my version of Veggie Burger)
and a 1/2 of a "baked on the grill" sweet potato

It's Monday.... It's a new week, let's make it count.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
251.6 Glad I lost the excess and am back on the horse. Phew.

Brkfst: just a banana for now. For some reason anything else sounds horrid. 1 cuppa w 1/21/2
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

ausgram responded:
Ok, Kim I have to admit, you done a Purdy good job with the rainbow start. Yup!

Hi Keet! Back on the horse, huh? Ha ha!

weigh In - 184

brkfst - pineapple, coffee, 1/8 of a banana

Lunch - no clue right now. Hoping to get back here later.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Aargh! My post disappeared . I can't redo it now. Suffice it to say that I weigh 209.2 and I said something really nice to each of you
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Oh shoot, I sure coulda used your something nice.

Okeee everyone, well, Kim and Keet, I fixed an egg and 1 toast for my snack. Hows that?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning! Kathy, I hate when that happens too. It's so frustrating. Your weight is down a bit so that is a good thing.

Back to work! Whooppee! Yogurt, snap peas, blackberries, etc. The usual. It's good to be boring...lol. I'll have to pick up supplies tomorrow morning for the rest of the week. I've got to figure out how to get more vegetables in my diet. That will take some thinking. Maybe I'll pick up a bag of pre-trimmed green beans to munch on. I like raw asparagus too. I'll see what's on sale.

Keet, you're scale is back down!! Yay!! Good job!

Kim, you've been doing a fabulous job taking over for Judy. I'm going to have to punish your scale so it will be more cooperative. I know that with your determination you will get to where you want to be.

And dear Aussie. What can I say? I'm delighted that you are here every day as well. I do wish that someday we could all meet. I know we would have a marvelous time. With or without food...lol.

As for the rest of our posters - it's time to get up and get going!!! And posting. Let us know how you are.

Laters............

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Good morning everyone,

I'm getting started late this morning. I had cereal for breakfast. And I did my T25 workout. A little sluggish with the video but I got through it I took some vitamins this morning, will start taking them every morning. I think I'm low on iron and B12 because I feel sort of tired and sluggish. I hate taking vitamins in pill form so I have a liquid form I'm trying.

Kim you've done great with the rainbow mornings. Thank you so much, Judy would be proud!

Well take care everyone.
Tia SW 267 CW 234.0 GW 160

mardee responded:
Good morning all

So, just to catch up from the weekend because i dont post on the weekends, just to busy i guess....
Went to the gym twice and went to one pole class. For the most part i ate pretty healthy except for Pizza on Saturday. But i only had 2 slices and did not eat the deap fried chicken wings or the cheesy bread covered in 1/2 of cheese

Breakfast today was a slice of bread with butter because i was running super late for work.
Lunch was cottage cheese with salsa
Dinner will be what ever my loving brother will buy me when we go out to eat tonight. I will make sure to keep it like or at least light in portion.

I am going to the gym tonight for a 2 hour cardio training. Lets just hope i can walk after words
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet grats on your loss of excess baggage, you've dropped back to where you were and now it's time to move forward. Keep up the good work.
I'm counting on you. Let's see if you can hit 250 flat this next Monday.
There's your challenge in the pot at the end of The Rainbow.

huggs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
UR on GF!! 250 by Monday!! I'm so excited... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sure can do this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like that you challenged me.

Are you getting everything taken care of for your own self??
Hope so.

Snack: BAD Choice granola bar husband buys fo himself. ICK but I needed something with the skinny nilla latte I made myself and it was so perfect too! Cosi coffee is the bestest From Nespresso.

then for lunch: 4 bites of a breakfast burrito, 1 lg. nacho
again another bad choice i'm super busy and am here doing this instead of working......

I'll have some veg and fruit tonight.;;;;;;;)
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Good Aus,

Here's your something nice.

Whats red
and green
and goes
90 miles an
hour
a frog in a blender
that was your joke so smile!!

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
I did just loose mine to you Kathy. Dang! not my mind my post! anyways I'm hoping this bit of loss will get rid of the plateau

thanks for the something nice ; even tho I don't know what it was! have you bought ur pacifier yet?? rofl

parakeet210 replied to tbird88's response:
I never did get (apparently I missed it) but what is a T25 workout? Tia

I think its just great how consistent you are~!!

keep going!

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, when I read your first post, I wanted to reach out and slap you. Honestly,( well, a virtual slap at least)... I said out loud..."an EIGTH of a banana??!!" lol, that certainly wasn't quite what I had in mind for the extra calorie boost I was talking about for you.
Then I saw your snack and I breathed a sigh of relief. I wouldn't have to hunt you down and force feed you after all....whew.

I'm wondering if you are overestimating the calories of what you are eating and the sizes of your portions. Sometimes when we are trying to "cut back" we take it further than is actually necessary and we start seeing our portions with magnafying glasses on.
Make sure the portions of your meats are the size and thickness of a deck of cards, and if the meat is something like hamburger and is in a Casserole type thing that you serve out of, make sure you get a true amount. Like 4 oz of lean protein isn't going to look the same in a lasagna that's filled with pasta, sauces and cheese.
If you are making dinners from scratch, I urge you to input everything you use, in actual sizes (like 1# of burger or chicken), 1 box of pasta, etc ... into the food planner, then see how many calories are in the WHOLE dish, then alot yourself the 300-400 cal serving of it.... if it's 1/6 of it, eat 1/6... and so on.
If you add it all up then save to frequent foods, you'll never have to do it again, and it'll also tell you the nutrients of your meal.

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 replied to mardee's response:
Mardee

Its so funny I had been thinking of you about 2 weeks before you came back on. I'm glad ur here. Fabulous with the workouts. Let us know how that workout does for you toiday

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been off and on the band wagon for several years. This year I turned 30 and instead of living it up I've been dealing with health issues. I...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.