Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Biggest WINNER Monday Check in 06/09/2014
rohvannyn posted:
Hey everybody and welcome to the next awesome WINNER'S weigh in!

As always, I appreciate everyone's efforts and participation. You are all winners for trying and the prize is your continued success! And even if you gained, like I did, at least you didn't gain MORE.

I finally lost some weight! Yay! Once I did my reboot it seemed like I was gaining steadily. Argh. But I'm finally going in the right direction.

My weight: 197.8
My measurements: 43/48/46
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 current: 201.8 Goal: 140
FirstPrevious12NextLast

mardee responded:
Just trying to catch up here.... Is this something that you are now doing weekly? Or is it something i missed?
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

mog1026 responded:
Hi Roh! No real progress yet. Weight is 209.2
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to mardee's response:
Roh's work is doing a "biggest loser" challenge for two months...so Roh's posting here too and a bunch of us are doing it too - for fun

We started maybe two weeks ago? Feel free to join in. We're just doing weight if you feel comfortable posting that. Also, if you want to do measurements (hips, waist, etc) you can. Lastly (I think?) we all picked a goal to work on. Mine was to exercise at least four of the five workdays.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
Hi ROH!! ~~~

see those waves there after the !! well I think we need to go there and lounge! lol or do walking in the sand

I'm at 251.6

I don't remember my starting weight but I know I've lost weight!! I yoyo'd a bit over the weekend but i'm really taking this challenge seriously.

Mondays..................................
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

rohvannyn replied to mardee's response:
The biggest winner thing is a weight loss "contest," if you look under my profile you'll find the original entries. We do a weigh in every monday.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 192.4 current: 201.8 Goal: 140

bigred53 replied to rohvannyn's response:
Dang! I've got CRS - can't remember stuff. I'm so not used to weighing I can't remember to do it so let's use what I weighed at the doc last Thursday - 232 -. That works for me.

Michelle

rohvannyn replied to bigred53's response:
No worries MIchelle. That'll do just fine. I redid my weight and am going with the "biggest loser" weigh ins at work, even though they are a few pounds heavier than my scale at home, because that way it will at least be consistant.
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140

totallywiggedout responded:
Roh, me too. That reboot did nothing but kick my ass. LOL
I might as well have purchased 200 helium balloons , cause I just went UP .
Speaking of up, I was in an awful mood yesterday. Thank God that's over. But still, Late last night I actually got REdressed and went out for a Sonic Shake...we're talking Midnight , here.
Someone was watching out for me though.
Even thought the signs say "open till at least midnight" , I pulled in at 1156 and they refused to serve me. LOL
I wanted to scream "OBESE LADY discrimination! ", but Michael was with me and I didn't want to embarrass him

So, that's what I'm going to work for. It was a sign from .... out there, that I didn't NEED that shake. (yet)
So, that is going to be my indulgeance when I reach 180 again.
I know that food gifts aren't a good idea, but if I can lose 18 lbs to get that shake, then I'm gonna throw caution to the wind and say "I deserve it".
Until then. I'm going to try my very best to stick with my old program that I started out with.
Protruding bones be damned. Maybe this time around when they show up, I will be able to see them for what they are. Proof that I've tried my best to be healthier and live longer.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oops, all that and I forgot my weight from this AM had to go back and check the Rainbow post, lol

197 on the dot.

huggs and thanks for continuing the winners competition, Roh
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

kalimiller responded:
My weigh in is 191.0 as of this morning.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

rachael2011 responded:
Hi Roh. My weight this AM was 314.6.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

j9celeste replied to totallywiggedout's response:
"Obese lady discrimination"...that's hilarious! I remember that we're friends on FB, but I forgot your real name...sorry If you'll message me, we can get back in touch. Thank you!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 291.2 GW 165

rohvannyn replied to j9celeste's response:
Here is the link to the original post, for your edamame-fication:

http://forums.webmd.com/3/dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange/forum/4239
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140

totallywiggedout replied to j9celeste's response:
, it wasn't funny though. I wanted that shake pretty badly and I really felt like I was ready to throw myself onto the ground and have a tantrum!

lol

ungh. how ugly would that've been???

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm from Malaysia and have just joined this group. I was a big baby (13.25lbs) and have never been small. But now that I'm in 54 with 5 pr...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.