Skip to content
Rainbow Tuesday, June 10
totallywiggedout posted:

Tuesday's Child is full of grace.....It's not all about dancing. It's about acceptance. She knows how to see the bad but accepts that nature herself abhors perfection. In the knowledge that nothing is perfect, she can live her life freely.

Today we are free to be ourselves. Nothing more, Nothing less...because it is enough.

Be you...be so fully you that people will feel your positive energy.

AM weight 196.8

breakfast
fridge raider smoothie

lunch
CB turkey pita
1 nectarine
1 c unsw vanilla almond milk

PM snack
pumpkin smoothie

Dinner
1/2 lg chicken breast, oven crisped and doused in hot wing sauce
2 Tnlsp ff ranch
celery stix and sliced cukes

PM snack
3c popcorn w/ 4-5 pink grapefruit fl marshmallows melted into it

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 responded:
253.4 Up 2 lbs exactly. GROWL!!! I think I know why and I'm sure I'll be back down tomorrow!! Good job Kim!! This am I had oatmeal with milk as the base instead of water, craisins, small handful nuts, honey, vanilla extract and of course Cinnamon!!

Listening to P!NK! O yea. Normally I'm listening to my christen radio station however........ She is so good!!!!!!!!

I'm working but going to try and get done early!! It's going to be a summer day today

Have a great day!!
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

ausgram responded:
Wow, I was surprised to see Kim and Keet here already. This is one of my early days. Kim I'm so proud of you keeping this up and so early. WOW!!

Weigh In - 184 - I'm stuck.
Brkfst - pineapple, coffee
Snack - hopefully cake. We are having our meeting today and someone always brings refreshments. Hopfully, it'll be cake. I want cake, I want cake. Ha ha ha!
I gotta get to the store and buy some veggies. I had NONE yesterday. A tiny piece of raw onion, that was it.
If you and Keet are going for a 4 to 6 pound loss, I want in on that. I will say I will get down to 180 by Monday. wooooo! Not sure that will happen but I will get my tennies on and walk, walk, walk. And eat more veggies. Whew!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, it was more like around a 2.5 - 3 lb loss goal for the week, and will be AGAIN, if keet can stay the heck away from the high sodium foods.
Join on in..I'm calling you out m yes YOU...and I would really love for you to see 181 by Monday...181 Aus. 3 lbs is more than average and 1 more than recommended. so it'd be enough.

SweetTweet, darling....look up your foods online and stay within the guidelines for a low sodium diet. I think therein lies your problem of such high fluctuations.

huggs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I haven't been eating good as I usually do so today is a doover!! Dh said there was a lot of sodium in dogs and I never eat a dog but a Cple x's a year.

I go. I go loose weight now
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

j9celeste responded:
Good morning old friends

I love the message today. Kind of needed it.

I've been "creeping" for a few days, wanting to post but it's been SOOOO long. 10 months since I've been here. When I started here last year, I was at 286. I got down to 250 and stopped keeping track and coming here. Last week I was at 297. Being that close to 300 again was discouraging.

I know what I need to do. I started water aerobics about six weeks ago, but my eating was still out of control. Last Monday I started tracking my food and calories and am down to 290.5 this morning. I know it works if I work it.

So nice to "see" you all again.

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 291.2 GW 165

rachael2011 responded:
Hello everyone! Nice to see you, Celeste!

I have been hot and cold since the weekend and my AM weight was 314.6. I think that's up a bit since the last time I was on here. I got Domino's last night and I am sure that the high sodium didn't help me.

Breakfast was apple in oatmeal.

Lunch will be a huge orange and some cottage cheese/ salsa.

Dinner will be chicken, broccoli and rice w soy sauce.

I may go to planet fitness and do some treadmill time. I haven't been there in ages and I miss it. Everyone have a good day.
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

kalimiller responded:
I'm at 191.0 as of this morning. I want my weight to stay down. It's been bobbling between 191 and 193 the past little while.

I did some weeding yesterday and will probably do some more today.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

bigred53 replied to j9celeste's response:
Janine!!! It is wonderful to see you again!!! It sounds like your'e off to a marvelous start! Good job! Please keep coming back and let us know what's been happening with you.

Kim, that nasty scale is on it's way down. Yay!!

I stopped at the store to get my necessities - yogurt, blueberries, peas, cukes, some greenbeans and of course the most necessary thing of all WATER!! I like to get a case of the one liter size bottles but they were out. The store needs to stock more shelves with that size imo. That's my gripe for the day - so far.

OK, everybody else - and you know who you are - get up and start posting!!!

Aussie - no cake! We don't want Kathy to get jealous do we? Happy walking this week and eat more veggies!!

See y'all later!

Michelle

mog1026 replied to j9celeste's response:
Hi Janine . That's a GREAT weight loss in a week! It seems that most of us who lost last year have struggled. You're certainly not alone. I wish I knew why this is so hard. I keep researching but I haven't found the answer yet!

Weight - 209.4 can't seem to kick it. It's been about 3 weeks. I'm trying to stay positive.

Maybe I need to start posting here again instead of just on "Lose It". I stopped it because it was so repetitious and boring for everyone including myself, but I WAS losing when I was posting.....so,

Breakfast - 1/2 banana, white peach, 1 cup dry cereal

Lunch - no mayo chicken salad with snow peas and orange pepper slices, small apple
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout replied to j9celeste's response:
Ah, God, Janine. I missed you too. Seriously. I've been seeing you on FB but I didn't want to push about coming back. Sometimes a break is good, unless we repound while we are out there. We all do it. It's like this community has a gravitational pull though. We , in our hearts, are one.

Your most recent loss is phenomenal . It's a pain in the butt, but the logs do work. I am guilty of not using mine when I repound too (or I should say, when I stop using mine, I repound....)

Water aerobics is even better because it's in a group setting. Like Keets doing her bills at a friends house and absorbing her friends positive energy just by being close to her, you will also benefit from the energy received while in the pool.

I love that you are back.
If you need help or a direct challenge to help stimulate you , just ask. You know that I can bring out my wet noodle to whip you into line

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to rachael2011's response:
Rachael, is there anything I can do or we can do to help you through your weekends? They are just not helping you to really accomplish anything that sticks on your journey.

I want you to be healthy. I would very much like to help , if I can.
Put on your thinking cap and let us know what we(you and us) can do to change the direction of your up/down scale trips to just down.

Whatever you were doing there for a while, was working. Right? You were maybe too strict about what you ate? the choices weren't varied enough? or were they too bland to sustain?
Do you need ideas for full menus for the week?
We can help you , we'll all pitch in. I can say that for everyone, cause I know that it's true. You'll have more suggestions than you can keep up with if you just let us know.

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
Good job Kali. Like a lot of us though, you have one of those bodies that absorb sodium from foods like it's the last salt on Earth.
Just try to keep really close tabs on what you are eating that you don't make yourself.

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
Aw, now Michelle. I was going to encourage a small piece of cake for Aus. If she had/has a 3x3 piece of cake, then she will satisfy this urge for it and she can move forward. She's been obsessing over it since the weekend because her DH wanted to leave before she got a small piece then.... I think, sometimes if we are careful and not overindulge , then , it's ok to have a small piece to stop the urge right there and then.

I just hope she doesn't kill herself over it and substitute the calories from the indulgence for something that her body really needs in nutritious food.
She still needs to eat, over and above the cake, or she'll just throw herself back into more cravings because of the lack of nutrients.

It really is a neverending battle over our tastebuds(wants) vs our nutritional needs.
It's unfortunate that people think they can't have cake, when they can. IF it's made right.
Like the Black bean brownies, that are super fudgy.
Or this hummus cake that I saw , but didn't pin , on pinterest today.....
It's really a matter of INGREDIENTS and how much we eat in one sitting.
Just like everything else, a little is ok, a lot will put on weight.

huggs
k

Oh! wanted to say, too, if you like raw veggies , have you tried the frozen edemame ? Thaw and eat cold or you can par boil them till just crisp tender and set them in the fridge for snacking.... It's soy beans in the pod (completely edible with pod on) and gives you TONS of protein because of the soy.

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, I'm sorry , I dropped the ball on you.
I promised a couple of days ago that I'd find some aerobics exercises to get your heart pumping without putting strain on your knees
Well, here you go sweets. This link is just about the perfect thing for your needs.
Make sure to do this vigorously for at least 10 min the for a week then work up to 15, then back down to 10 min (but twice a day) . then stay there. 10 min twice a day would be all you should need to get things really percolating without hurting you.

http://www.diabetesforecast.org/2014/06-jun/8-exercise-moves-you-can-do.html?loc=morefrom

huggs
k.

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

losing weight is possible,NOT EASY!!!! but possible. i have lost over 100 lbs, took me 3 years but its better to lose it slowely-no left over skin. I ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.