Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Coming Home
totallywiggedout posted:
First off, Welcome back to our Celeste... Janine stated that it'd been so long since she'd been posting with us that she lurked for a little while before she got gumption to step back into the spotlight.

For anyone out there; Past , Present or Future members ... there is NO SHAME in joining or rejoining this community.
We don't keep tallies to get back at you with for not posting , for possibly repounding ... for the perceived neglecting of member duties....
The only duty you have is to yourselves

We would never ever(well, except in jest) say anything bad about you being gone or lurking .
I would never say we don't care... because we do. It's more like , we care enough to let you fly from the nest when you are ready. If you can't make it out there alone... we are always here and the door is always open...24/7.

Don't have qualms about the past, look for the future. But understand, that you don't have to look far at all.... the future is right there, in your hands.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

j9celeste responded:
Thank you for the welcome back!!!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 291.2 GW 165

ladylavender replied to j9celeste's response:
Great to see you, Janine. Welcome back!
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new at this. Just looking for a little support, I am 33 and a mother of three. I have a wonderful husband, He supports my every attempt a...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.