Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Wednesday, June 11
totallywiggedout posted:

OK peeps! It's time to clean house! Judy is coming back, either later today or tomorrow morning and I want everything spic and span. Got it? So go poop now, while you have the time, because you may not have it later.
Everything MUST shine!
Put on your happy faces and line up for inspection at 1100 hours, that's military time for you don't know its.... lol
11am so i know that everyone is present and accounted for. I just cannot face Judy if I lost one of you along the trail.
This includes all newbies(if you are lurking) .... I need to show Judy that I can reel em in with the best of em.
Make me proud!

I'll meet you here bright and early to discuss what needs to be done....
till then...
over and out!

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11
FirstPrevious12NextLast

totallywiggedout responded:
AM weight 197 , not a big fluctuation considering I drank about 1/2 gallon of iced tea last night just before bed.

Breakfast
coffee x 2
20 oz water
2 scrambled eggs w/ mushrooms, onion & baby spinach

Lunch
CB 1/2 pita sandwich, honey turkey and baby spinach
1/2 c ff cottage cheese w/ pineapple chunks
1 c unsw. van. almond milk
water

PM snack
fridge raider smoothie

Dinner
4 oz turkey burger w/ asst ground veggies mixed into the meat before cooking
1 med baked sweet potato
sliced cukes and a couple 4" pieces of celery w/ pb2

I'll be checking back in off and on today to see if Judy has arrived, But I sincerely doubt she'll pop in until late afternoon or early evening . More like tomorrow bright and early.

huggs you guys!
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Capitaln I m reporting!!

251.0 If u urinate like I did this morning Kim I'll loose it!!

Brkfst: 3 turkey sausages One homemade banana pancake with 3 T sugar free syrup Coffee
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oops, no onion in the house...can you believe it? Substituted that veggie with 1/4 of a large diced avocado over the eggs once my breakfast was plated
Amazing taste. I'd never put avocado on scrambled and it's stupendous!
Necessity is the Mother of Invention

huggs
k.

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

I meant you'll loose it. Today is my possible intake appt. I'm excited but nervous!!

Hmmmm. I'm not an egg fan. Brkfst burritos are ok but then why wouldn't they with all that fat. Haha

Have a great day
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I yi Sergent Captain or whatever rank you claim. I'm here and ready to report.

Weigh In - 184
Brkfst - 1 apple, 1/2 banniack.

Lunch - 2oz roast beef, carrots, boiled potato, onion, green beans.

snack - 0

supper - strawberry shortcake

snack - 100 cal popcorn

Hows that?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus...wth is a banniack?

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

Ya so tell Aus

totallywiggedout replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Ok, Aus, just for giggles, I logged your food intake on my fod log to see how it came out.
I stretched the amounts not knowing how much you'd eat but Knowing that you wouldn't eat more than that, (if that)....
I also had to plug in a ready made strawberry shortcake , but I used the absolute highest calorie one without adding icecream... and you are still too low for caloric intake for the day.
Aus, why are you cutting your meats so low? You do realize that the portion size is 3-4 oz or the size and depth of a deck of cards or hockey puck, right?

Considering that thats the only protein you are giving yourself, you really shouldn't scrimp like that. You'll only rape your body of muscle mass, because your body will literally eat itself to get the proteins it needs. It won't eat fat, the fat it stores for emergencies, the muscle , the heart, brain and your internal organs is where it takes it from.

just sayin...
here's your food intake for today, and i doubt very much if your planned shortcake will come anywhere near this food chain's 412 calorie one.

your intake today with "padding" is only 973 calories

even if you did eat the late night popcorn, 1073 and very little of those calories had the good fats or proteins that will help keep you strong for this long journey.

huggs
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

kalimiller responded:
Hello.

In my defense, it's not 11 here yet

I had a peach for breakfast. Will have leftover chicken from last night for lunch. There is about 1/4 cup of rice with it too.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout replied to kalimiller's response:
That's fine Kali , it's not quite 11 here either. lol.... I didn't really mean for anyone to take that seriously, you twit!

huggs and have a great day
k

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

tbird88 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh Oh I hope I'm not signing in late, ha!ha! Good Morning Everyone!

I had cereal w/ff milk for breakfast and will have a banana for morning snack. I'm planning to walk to the library this morning for my exercise today. Its about 1 mile so that she be good enough.
Tia SW 267 CW 234.0 GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Good morning! Here in So Cal we're experiencing 'June Gloom' which translates to overcast/foggy/cool mornings and cooler days. I love this time of year!

Kimmie my love I'm going to answer you here about the sodium. I know compared to others I consume a lot of salt. I crave salt. I always have my whole life. I don't currently have high blood pressure. I did for years but I believe it was due to my weight. Additionally, one of the medications I take depletes the body of sodium. My blood test results always show my sodium within 'normal' limits, usually on the low side. I have read several articles/studies that if you get enough magnesium and potassium in your diet that sodium is not as much of a problem as it is assumed to be. I also drink plenty of water and other liquids throughout the day and night. So there cutie!! (insert raspberry here). LOL!! I love that you care about me too!!

And, I'm having salad for dinner!!! I promise.

I must say I'm really loving these raw green beans - without salt...lol. They're not as crunchy as the snap peas but every bit as good in a different way with just a hint of sweetness. They seem to be more filling too.

Later chicas!!

Michelle

j9celeste responded:
I am late...bad Janine!

But we're moving today so I have a good excuse. We are moving today and tomorrow so I'll get a lot of great exercise but won't be here much.

Weight this morning was 289.4, down from 290.5 yesterday. I'm excited!

Have a fabulous day everybody!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 291.2 GW 165

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
Good afternoon Bunnies! Here's the straggler . But I found Judy FIRST! Go look and see, she's HERE! It's kind of like the Queen has made an appearance, flowered hats and gloves required!

Morning Weigh In was 208.6 Noon Weigh In was 208 and that's a good thing!

I'm definitely back to posting my food.

Breakfast - 1/2 banana, white peach, 2/4 cup dry cereal

Lunch will be later cause my stomach has felt better. Water for the time being.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

Starting at 310 lbs, 48 years old, diabetic w/heart issues, I have chosen to go the route of Bariatric Gastric By-pass surgery on April 24, 2013. My p...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.