Skip to content
Hello
jis4judy posted:
I have to get out and do shopping this house has nothing to eat in it will be back later I had a great time in Michigan I would have got in to say hi when in Michigan but that pc didn;t want to go to web md for some reason I did try
I am back Hugs Judy I hope you all ate a rainbow every day ?
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Welcome back!! You were sooo missed! We all behaved very well except for Kim who has reverted to using a pacifier until you were home. Thank God your back cause she kept dropping it in random places and shoving it right back in! Hahahaha! I know she'll feel much better now.

Your vacation looked completely wonderful and it's obvious your family was determined that you would have 10 days to remember. I'm so happy you got to see and do so much. They obviously love you as much as we do.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

j9celeste responded:
Good to see you again Judy! I'm glad that you had a great vacation!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 291.2 GW 165

bigred53 replied to j9celeste's response:
Judy!!! Welcome home. I've got to tattle and tell 'mommy' that one of our sisters has been a big slave driver!!! Bugging the rest of the clan day and night to eat a rainbow. OMG she never quits the bossy old thing. LOL

Truthfully Kim has done a marvelous job and I know she will be happy to hand the reins back to you. You are NOT replacable!!

I'm happy you had a wonderful time. You should do it more often.

Love and Hugs!

Michelle

rachael2011 responded:
Welcome back, Judy. I am glad you had such a good time, but you were missed!
Rachael...under construction.

SW 325 CW 315.4 Short term goal-275 Goal weight- unsure

tbird88 replied to rachael2011's response:
Welcome back Judy! We missed you and are glad your home.
Tia SW 267 CW 234.0 GW 160

ausgram responded:
WELCOME HOME JUDY!! You were missed but I have to admit, that Captain/Sargent Kim did a great job. Each morning posted a beautiful picture of the rainbow. She was amazing doing all that will a baby on her lap and a pacifier in her lips. ha ha ha!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Thanks everyone I was busy today getting the food pantry stocked and paying the bills that came in while I was away
I haven't weighed since I was here 10 days ago
almost scared to get on the scale because I ate whatever my daughter in law cooked and we did eat out a lot
I will relieve Kim in the morning if I don't sleep too late
that is ... I am so glad you all had kim pushing you for 10 days
the photos are awesome
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
BIG HUGE HUGS!!!~~~~~~ from me. I was and still am so happy for u and ur family to have such a great memorable time together. I know they didn't want to let you go!

I'm so glad ur back. Kim's pics were gorgeous and we all learned a lot,

Kim prob has a lot to tell you as well!!
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Judy. Sorry I'm late back in. Been kind of a busy day for me. Bought a new carseat for Gage for my "gramma car" and we went for a ride then shopped a bit around town.
Then Michael and I went to see a movie tonight.

I'm glad you had a good time. Did you find your DH in good shape and spirits?

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to jis4judy's response:
Judy, I do have a lot to say. But suffice for tonight, that I'm so glad that you made it home, and back to us , safely.
I'm very run down tonight though. I guess I'm NOT perimenapausal yet and the Cardinal came to visit with a vengeance last night. I really think I'm dying, lol
Every time it stops, I worry that I'm getting old and I'll never be a "real woman again" then it starts up and I think , Christ! 49 is too friggen old to have to lose this much energy every month!
6 in one hand, half dozen in the other, right?

well at least you're back and i can sleep in,lol

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim that menopause thing starts with irregular monthlys heavy ones it is all part of it but believe me Kim you will come thru this do not buy into the old age thing it is a deception . you are just going through puberty in reverse only you get to keep your boobs ... Your energy will come back
Just eat that darn rainbow !!!
Hugs Judy

blondie454u responded:
I know I am way late but welcome back!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone! I stumbled upon this discussion site and realized that I have never tried this type of support. I was a very thin child and young woman, ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.