Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Thursday June 12 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 737px; top: 0px; width: 356px; height: 407px; visibility: visible;" idx="23">

Good morning
I am up early so here goes
no breakfast yet
weigh in 151
I ate like my son and his family everything was good and delicious
I was wondering how it would effect my weight well it actually helped I removed a couple of pounds I haven't seen 151 for a while
My daughter in law made the most delicious chicken enchilada soup I am going to have to get a crock pot so I can make it ,,
Pizza 3 times in 10 days . I also had salads that were very unusual
mixed greens as base watermelon and strawberries pistachios with a light vinagret
also had a salad in applebees with mixed greens avocado strawberries with a jalepino dressing they called it a lime vinagret some new ways to eat a salad

the plan for today is my usual bran flakes heart to heart and fat free milk orange and berries
dinner will be baked chicken spinach tiny red potato steamed
nice side salad

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 responded:
Good mornin Judy and All later Shhhh it's so quiet. I love that chart. Judy. We're going to have more thunderstorms as usual Don't mind the rain just hope the hail stays away!!

Brkfst will be protein toast honey cinnamon Snack some berries Cuppa w 1/21/2
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

totallywiggedout responded:
OMG Judy, Please share that recipe for chicken enchilada soup en crockpot, would you? I'd love to try something new.

Many many grats on 151. That's just fabulous, and as an aftereffect of a vacation too... how wonderful for you!

I awoke with a headache again. Knew about it since 230 am and was just trying to "sleep through it" and it didn't work.

Breakfast
2x BC Powder arthritis formula because I already ate all my Excedrine Migraine the other day
Coffee x2 w/ stevia

I really have no energy. None. It's a workout just to lift my arms to type. And... I have Gagey from 130pm till about 5pm today, oh joy!. I hope he wants to nap all afternoon , cause that's what gramma wants to do, lol

Lunch
2 scrambled eggs w/ asst sauteed veggies and fresh, diced avocado again (love that stuff)
1 toasted HH pita topped w/ 1 Tblsp ff cream cheese and a little all nat. strawberry jam

Late Afternoon snack
pumpkin smoothie

Dinner
2 baked chicken and beef enchiladas topped w/ fresh diced green peppers, cold canned corn and salsa on a bed of shredded lettuce
1/4 c Jalapeno black eyed peas

Late snack if needed
1/2 of a banana blended w/ 1c unsw. vanilla almond milk , 1 pkt of stevia and 1 heaping tsp unsw. cocoa powder

I hope everyone has a beautiful and bountiful day
huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

j9celeste responded:
Good morning everybody

I've definitely been getting my exercise in yesterday and today with all the packing, moving and unpacking. And tomorrow, after two days of this, we're babysitting the grandkids. They are 2-years-old and 1-year-old so LOTS of energy required!

My scale is packed so no weigh in this morning. Kind of bummed since i've lost almost eight pounds in the past week.

B-Fast: 1 C Raising Bran Crunchy Granola
1/2 C Milk

Lunch: 2 Eggs
Spinach salad w/tomatoes and cucumbers

Dinner: No clue. We'll see what's available after I unpack!

I hope that everybody has a great day!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 289.4 GW 165

ausgram responded:

What a nice surprise to come home thinner. ha ha! Good for you Judy! And you had such a nice time. It was so fun following you in FB. Thanks for posting all those pictures.

Weigh In - 183 YAY Kim! thanks for the challenge.

Brkfst - 1 apple, 1 cup of joe, hoping to drink it today. I usually have 2 or 3 cups a day and didn't have any of it cept 3 sips, got too busy yesterday to drink coffee and now I have a wicked headache. I'll be sucking on this cup all day. ha ha!

snack, maybe watermelon or a piece of toast with cinnamon and honey.

Lunch - left overs. Ha. beef, m. pots, veggies.

supper - cereal or egg.

Judy that chart you put on this morning is so cool. On the yellow, the pumpkin, does pumpkin bread count? Just rattling Kims cage. ha ha ha!!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Wow Judy! We all need a vacation like that! Lots of fun, good food, and lose weight! You've found the SECRET! Congrats

Weight - 208.2. I'm loathe to change the number in my signature because I'm afraid I'll pop back up to the dreaded 209's as soon as I do. I've come to HATE 209!

Breakfast - white peach, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - no mayo chicken salad, snow peas, orange peppers, apple

Aussie that is such a cool pic. You are a computer whiz!

Kim, I hope you're feeling better by now . That headache could also be allergies rearing their head with all this gray and rain...a little mold, a little pollen and Bob's your uncle, it's a headache! xxoo

Janine, you don't need a gym with all you're up to. It's going to give you a big weight loss bump! Hooray!

Can't forget the Tweetster! Colorado weather is INSANE! It's a new horror every night at 6:30 when we turn on the news. Duck and Cover Tweety! And it's terrific news you shared last night. We all need all the support we can get.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Thank you very much Kathy. I really appreciate what you wrote to me!!! Its suppose to be bad again today an d i'm concerned about bff office help coming in from Chicago driving. If y'all will say a praryer if u believe.

I hope we don't get more hail damage on the jeep. I think I might ask hubby to take old biz van to apt today at 1.

me tweester keet tweetykeet
tktk
hee hee
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

tbird88 replied to ausgram's response:
Good morning everyone!

Congratulations on your weight loss Judy. What a nice surprise.

Well today is my B-day! Yeh! My fianc?e and I are going out for dinner. I had cereal and fruit for breakfast and I will have a light lunch. I think I will have fruit and yogurt, So I can save myself for dinner. I did my workout video and I will do situps to help flatten my big stomach. When I started 33 lbs heavier my stomach was really huge and it has come down quite a bit, but it still sticks out. Any suggestions to flatten my stomach are welcome. It probably be the last to go in my weight loss and reshaping my body.

Well I hope everyone has a great day!
Tia SW 267 CW 234.0 GW 160

jis4judy replied to tbird88's response:
Happy Happy Birthday Tia
Hugs Judy

cardio burns tummy fat for me

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to tbird88's response:

Happy Birthday, Tia!!

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

tbird88 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thank you Judy and I will focus on more cardio. I'm a size 20W almost 18 W now. The wedding dress I like is a size 16, do you all think I could fit a 16 by Sept 6 or should I look for another dress. I really like this dress but I just don't know if I'll make my goal by September. I can't find that style dress anywhere else...what a dilemma:( Should I just get a different style dress?

tbird88 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thank you Kim.

tbird88 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim,

That cake looks really good! I may have to splurge tonight and have some cake. Yummy!Yummy!

jis4judy replied to tbird88's response:
Tia
strawberry short cake is not too bad in the calories berries and whipped cream a little cake \ at least the strawberries are the healthy part...
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
Oh that is one yummy looking CAKE, Kim! I like all the fruit on top oh, oh, oh.....

Tia, I want you to look your very STRESS-FREE best for the wedding. I went through this last year as a MOG, so I feel the dilemma. It isn't so much what you weigh as it is how and where the inches come off. You have to take a realistic look at where and how much the dress doesn't fit. Can you lose more weight? Of course you can and you will, but there is still no guarantee the dress will fit right. Do you own it already? If not, is it a big expense? Can you live with owning 2 dresses? If you haven't purchased it yet, I would hold off and keep looking.

Here's an idea! If this is a wedding gown, could you tell us the manufacturer and style number and we could check our part of the country for an 18 or 20 because you could always take it in? Of course there's not much time, so get cracking girlfriend!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a senior citizen who is STILL looking to re-reach a goal set years ago. 50 lbs. would be wonderful! Because of a heart problem, a diagnosis ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.