Weight Loss
lesley32 posted:
Hi my name is lesley! This is my first time using WebMd. I need to loose about 50 pounds. I am a sweet junky! I love sweets! I always eat when I get emotional always at night! I need help!

jis4judy responded:
Hi Lesley
welcome to our little group You may have to curtail the sweets to make the weight removal happen .if you are a night eater then a cut off time maybe of help otherwise eating a rainbow of fruits and vegies is a good way to start.
make it a plan you can live with for life because it is so easy to revert to old eating habits and regain ..
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

lesley32 replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy for the reply! I will try a cut off time and eating a rainbow of fruits and veggies and see if it works!

j9celeste replied to lesley32's response:
Welcome Lesley!

Read all the posts and you will get a lot of wonderful advice. Best of everything to you and we're all rooting for you!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 289.4 GW 165

blondie454u responded:
Hello and welcome!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7