Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Saturday June 14 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 0px; top: 1px; width: 610px; height: 405px; visibility: visible;" idx="33">

Good morning

weigh in 151
breakfast
3.4 oz strawberries
4.1 oz orange
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 C rasin bran
1/4 c cheerios
1/2 c ff milk
1 Black Coffee
I will be shopping for a few vegies today just enough to keep going till my normal shopping day on Tuesday yesterday I walked in the rain got soaked but it was fun
Dinner plans are spinach and salad but the rest I will buy today at the store

the evening will be nuts yogurt and fruits

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
Love this rainbow judy!! Michelle a strawberry moon happens on Friday 13th and it denotes the strawberry season and harvest. This has been happening since 1870..

I'm 250.2 However that said I've got some kind of bug. So both ends Well see if this contunues
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

ausgram responded:
Morning everyone! Nice rainbow Judy.

Weigh In - 183
Brkfst - 1 apple, 1 coffee

Lunch - homemade tacos

Supper - ?? don't know yet, probably watermelon

no snacks today. As for exercise, yes, right on for the desk exercises. I will keep that link till I have them down pat. Thanks Mardee for finding that.

Judy on that coke ad, I never could get the video. did the coke people take it off? I don't drink it but would like to see it.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

rosemarydanjou responded:
I'm going to do evening weigh-ins, as that will give me a time that I can repeat.

13 year old made breakfast:
spinach, scrambled eggs (kids had sour cream and salsa, not for me), then yogurt and strawberries

13 year old and I are doing lunch together:
burgers with cojack (no cheese for me, no buns, kids can have ketchup mustard and/or ranch)
1 roma tomato each
spinach and romaine as much as each wants
watermelon for dessert

afternoon snack will be a peach, pepitas and unsweetened coconut

Dinner will be a whole chicken, 13 year old said lemon this time

tbird88 replied to rosemarydanjou's response:
Good morning,

Looks like some of us are missing this morning. It is a slow morning. It is cool here is Seattle area, feels like it will rain.
I had cereal for breakfast. Low on fruit will have to go grocery shopping. Lunch will be a veggie taco or soup. I'm not sure on dinner yet. I hope to go for a walk with my daughter this afternoon and I hope the weather warms up.

I am going to order my wedding dress today. So I'm excited and nervous about that. UPS tried to deliver my shoes last night but I didn't know it was them and didn't answer the door. I decided on a pair of royal blue shoes with rhinestones Nordstrom sales rep thought they would look good with an ivory wedding dress and my wedding colors are royal blue, green and ivory. So I hope they look okay.

Well so much to do for wedding and so little time. I have to breathe...to avoid getting stressed. Kathy where are you:)
Tia SW 267 CW 234.0 GW 160

tbird88 replied to tbird88's response:
Hi Kathy

What do you think about this dress at JcPenney?

Simply Liliana Cap-Sleeve Ruched Gown
web ID: 2295006
Tia SW 267 CW 234.0 GW 160

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Oh they probably removed it because it was an unhealthy add for coke and coke products telling you it was bad for you
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Hello everyone! Boy I really slept in today. I went to my sister's last night and we both stayed up too late. We did have naps though. A friend of ours had brought a big pot of spaghetti to her and I had some for dinner. She has a new kitten that is at that very playful stage and I had fun with it. Quite a few laughs at her antics too.

My son took off to Big Bear lake yesterday with his bff whose parents have a cabin there. They will probably do some fishing. They usually aren't very lucky but catching fish isn't always the point of fishing. ..lol.

I'm feeling beautiful again with a fresh haircut and pretty lavender nails. My hair is now it's natural color - gray with white highlights. ..lol. I'm actually kind of liking it. We'll see how long that lasts though.

I've got bean and cheese burritos to munch on today and tomorrow. I really love those darned things. I should go get some strawberries but I don't feel like going anywhere or seeing anyone. I've got plenty of things I can do at home to keep myself busy and entertained.

Later.....

Michelle

j9celeste replied to bigred53's response:
Good afternoon

I can't believe it's after 3:00 already! Had Bible study this morning for a few hours, so I'm just online now.

What do you all use for a natural stool softener when you're constipated? I have been using dried apricots and bran for years, but right now it's not doing the trick. Haven't gone since Tuesday and I'm miserable (not to mention that the scale isn't going down ) Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hope you're all having a great day!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 289.4 GW 165

jis4judy replied to j9celeste's response:

Hi Janine

Lots of water is needed to help the fiber and exercise helps too ... How about some dried prunes for fiber just be sure to get the water in
Hugs Judy

j9celeste replied to jis4judy's response:
Thanks Judy

I have been coming up short on my water consumption, but I have been exercising...between two days of moving and a day of chasing after a two-year-old! I do have a problem with prunes though...they seriously make me gag!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 289.4 GW 165

rosemarydanjou replied to j9celeste's response:
I've never been there (opposite, actually), but the things I avoid while I'm having a flare might work for you:

anything that's green and leafy
beets
cabbage
carrots (pectin)
avocado
tomatoes
apples (pectin is really hard on me)
citrus
bananas
berries
melon
any legume
any seed
any nut
coconut (meat and water, not milk)
yogurt
kefir
green tea
apple cider vinegar!!!!!
aloe
any oil (olive, coconut, sesame, sunflower, etc.)
pungent/colorful spices (pepper, ginger, garlic, etc.)

mog1026 replied to j9celeste's response:
Me too Janine! Nothing since Wednesday . I tried Mexican fajitas with beans for dinner tonight and it's 1am and still no action! I don't want to get on the scale either. I am ordering some fiber gummies!

Tia, my daughter called today and wants to get going on planning her wedding finally, so I'll be in the zone with you this summer I think! Gown wise I think that as long as the dresses are RETURNABLE, order anything that tickles your fancy and then return it if it's not the one. You should be able to skip the return shipping charge if you return it to a Penney's store I think. It is exciting to try them on, so enjoy it!

Didn't weigh myself today. Didn't count my dinner calories. My sister is visiting and then tomorrow my kids will come for Father's Day so it's a good weekend
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

mog1026 replied to mog1026's response:
Tia, the Lilianne dress is a more sophisticated look. I like it very much if it looks right! I see the 18 is listed not available. I wonder if it could be lurking on any store racks. It would be worth it to call around and ask. The ruching should hide any figure flaws but it would be great to try the 18.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Janine and Kathy, I hate that bloated feeling! I don't know if it's age related or what. I do know that mine is mostly medication related probably.

Cabbage soup always used to work really well and also beets and beet greens. I'm not doing much cooking lately though. I guess I'd better start it back up for my intestinal health anyway.

For me water is one of the keys to help keep things moving along. I haven't had enough today either.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21. In November of 2010 I tipped the scales at 280 lbs. I was depressed because of me weight. With my wedding coming up in June 2011, I knew I ne...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.