breakfast

1/4 C raisin bran
1/4 C cheerios
1/2 C bran flakes
4.3oz strawberries
2.7 oz orange
1/2 C ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner plans are broccoli cauliflower sweet potato boneless skinless chicken breast a side salad loaded with colors

will be walking again today 1 hour

I plan to have nuts fruit and yogurt as the evening meal

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Good morning , Judy and anyone else that happens by.

I gotta say, "I didn't make it either , Aus, we'll just keep plugging, eh?"

AM weight 196.3. It was probably water retention from my period but I still hate that it happened during the mini challenge. Sorry. I'll give myself 50 lashes with a wet noodle and subsist on ww bread and water today to repent. . Well, AFTER my morning coffee that is

Not really. I'm not a bread eater by nature. So here's what I'm going to have today...
Breakfast
2x coffee w/ stevia
egg and greens w/ 1/2 hh pita toasted and topped w/ 1 tsp ff cream cheese and a tiny touch of pure fruit jam

Lunch
the other 1/2 hh pita stuffed w/ cb turkey, 2 handfuls of spinach and some sliced apple w/ a little mustard sweetened w/ stevia
3 pcs celery w/ a total of 1 tblsp pb2

PM snack
fruit/veggie smoothie made w/ canned diced beets,baby spinach, 2 slices avocado, cantalope and blueberries
w/ green tea as the 1c liquid

Dinner
Cheesy tilapia fillet
roasted sweet potato rounds
cucumber slices and 3 more pieces celery w/ pb2

Night snack if needed
pumpkin pie smoothie

It's supposed to tstorm later today. I sure hope so. I'm sitting here, in the a/c. with sweat running along my hairline it's so darned humid.

huggs to all and sunder
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi all!!

I'm up this am too 251.2. Grrrrr

I've been sick all weekend and still am. That's ok tho!!

I'll take ER easy!! This a.m, 1 PC. protein toast w honey and cinnamon 1/2 a cuppa
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

totallywiggedout replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet, feel better, k? ((((keet))))

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

j9celeste responded:
Good morning all!

Well Kim, I thought that reaching 288 by today would be easy, but I only made it to 288.4. But that's close so I'm OK with it. What's my next mini-challenge goal? I have my calories set to lose 1-1/2 pounds a week.

Just out of curiosity, for those of you who keep track of calories on a food tracker, how many do you eat per day? I'm at 1650 right now.

I'm always excited on Monday's because I have water aerobics in the afternoon. I love this class and I always feel great when I'm leaving the YMCA. Motivated and healthy! It really makes me feel good about myself too. The days that I don't feel like going, I always push myself because I know how wonderful I will feel after!

I'm a creature of habit and LOVE my usual breakfast, so as always it will be:

Coffee with 3T creamer (love my creamer so I allow myself the 35 calories per T.)
1C Raisin Bran Crunchy Granola (It's the Everyday Essentials brand and is so much more tasty than the name brand Raisin Bran Crunch. It has more granola.)
1/2C Milk

Today I will be making spinach/romaine salads with grilled chicken and all the veggies.

For dinner I'm making a meatloaf, my husbands favorite meal. It will either be green beans or broccoli, whatever I feel like!

I hope that everybody has a wonderful day, especially since it's Monday and we have a brand new week! I'm feel especially great this morning because the sun is out after weeks of almost constant rain. It sure is green here though (even though some of the green is from the tent caterpillars!)

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 288.4 GW 165

j9celeste replied to j9celeste's response:
I forgot my six dried apricots that I eat with breakfast and my banana for a morning snack. This will help me get more of the rainbow!

I bought a purple sharpie to mark my water bottles "1", "2", "3", "4" to remind me! Hopefully that will make me regular again!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 288.4 GW 165

ausgram responded:
Thanks for the encouragement Kim. I think. ha ha!

Judy, quit loseing so much weight. WOW you are 150 now? Wholly Cats!!

Kim, I forgot to say how neat your stroller and back pack are. You will be the talk of the grandmas!! Ha!

We had lunch with my son and dil and great grandson yesterday. It was so fun.

Ok, now to get down to brass tacks: Weigh In - 184

Brkfst - 1 egg 1 toast. Not sure I can have the toast but what else can I have that doesn't have fiber in it. Sheesh! I am going to miss my fruit big time.

Lunch - boiled veggies, chicken and potato, baked WITH BUTTER. Ha.

Snack - water.

Tomorrow will be worse. No solid foods. I bought a bottle of white grape juice and that baby cost $5. 69 for ONE bottle can you believe that? WOW!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
I typically don't weigh myself on Monday mornings - it gives me a day to bounce back from whatever weird stuff happened on the weekends. This past weekend was weird. I didn't do a lot of exercising - but I did a lot of housework - cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc.

Breakfast today for me was a 3-4 in square of homemade cinnamon roll "cake." Somewhere in the realm of 300-350 calories. Lunch is homemade pizza from yesterday evening. Not sure what dinner is yet.

I have plans to do a lot of organizing of stuff tonight - some heavy moving of furniture involved. DH will be recruited to help. He doesn't even know yet. Poor him.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

tbird88 replied to kalimiller's response:
Congratulations Janine on your weight loss. On my food tracker I can eat around1650 but I only eat 1200. I'm so glad you enjoy your water aerobics class, it sounds like fun.

Well I made it to 231.4. My challenge was 231, so I almost made it. I had cereal for breakfast and I did my T25 workout video. It was more challenging today because it included weights. I feel so good after I finish my workout because I know I've done something good for my body and it feels good to move my body.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Good evening everyone. I had a busy day at work and I left early as I had some things to do that couldn't be done after work.

I weighed yesterday on my new scale finally. I was 230 exactly. Two more pounds off. I think that's a total of five since starting Roh's Biggest Winner challenge. It's giving me that extra kick to try harder.

I had my usual work foods - yogurt, blueberries, pistachios, snow peas, cucumbers, cottage cheese and a V8. Of course there was coffee and plenty of water too. I'm downing more water now too. I find that the more water I drink the better I do. I had a couple of squares of dark chocolate too.

For dinner I had another of those wonderful chef salads. I swear I'm hooked. There's worse things I could get hooked on....lol

Well I'm worn out so I'm going to get ready for bed. Good night my friends.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Nice work Michelle,

We almost weigh the same your 230 and I'm 231.4. So I'm a little heavier. I hope to be at 230 by Sunday. That's good Roh's Biggest Winner challenge is helping you. You are setting a good example for me. I'll be watching you
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Thanks Tia! I think you're pretty great for doing all that exercise you do.

We both have good incentives besides getting healthier. You have your wedding and I have an Anushka purse. Your incentive involves more stress than I have to deal with.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always had a job that involved being at a computer..resulting in health related issues, the biggest one is my weight. I just retired (I think) ...More

Helpful Tips

Working Out
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.