Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Biggest WINNER 6/16/2014
rohvannyn posted:
How are all the WINNERS doing?

Let's think about all the stuff we are getting by doing this. Even though the scale isn't moving all the time for me, I already feel better. I have a little more energy too. I've started doing wall pushups again and chair arm lifts and that feels good too. So it's not just about dropping weight, it's about WINNING health!

By the way, I've been sneaking tomatoes and dark red plums into my diet lately too. Since I've been noticing mood problems if I eat too much sugar, when I wanted something sweet yesterday I baked an apple with plain cocoa powder and a single packet of stevia. It was pretty good!

No opportunity to weigh at work today so I'm going by last week's numbers. I see Michelle is down to 230! Good job!
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140

kalimiller responded:
My weight bumped up a tad to 192 - which I'm kind of annoyed at. But I started my monthlies and that is most likely the culprit. I'll do better this next week.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning Roh, and Kali. I'm listing my weight for yesterday for this Challenge. 196.3. I was up and down the scale and all over the place with my emotions last week. Hoping for some serenity this week.
Must ...get .... my .....ZEN !

OHHHHHMMMMMMMM...OHHHHMMMMMMM....

I hope to see a bit more come off this week. It would be nice and a certainly welcome surprise.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning Winners! I have to admit that I don't feel like I've been trying all that hard but I'll take whatever I can get. I see so many of you struggling and I do know what that is like and how it feels. I really do wish I had a magic wand to help get that scale moving down for all of you. Hopefully you'll find the right combination of foods and activities that work for you.

Don't those monthlies wreak havoc on your bodies and emotions? I was so happy when I finally dried up in late 2005. The biggest problem I've had with menopause is those cursed hot flashes. Will they never end?

I'm up super early. I was so tired last night I was in bed by eight o'clock and literally passed out. I do feel pretty good so far. I've got to go to the store and pick up my usual work foods and more water of course. As the weather get warmer I really turn into a heavy drinker. ..lol.

I probably should have posted all this under the daily rainbow but it's too late now once I got going.

Have a wonderful day all you Winners!

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
250.4 This is the lowest I've been in a long time'n went to gym this am

I'm stoaked
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
208.8 for me, Roh
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

j9celeste responded:
Good morning.

I only started on June 6, but am I too late to join the biggest winners? I'm down to 287.2 this morning from 297 on the 6th. Very pumped about the loss. I know it's quicker in the beginning, but it's great motivation.

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 287.2 GW 165

rohvannyn replied to j9celeste's response:
Sure, Janine, come on in! We still have around a month left. Good job everybody! Keep it up!
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

j9celeste replied to rohvannyn's response:
Roh...

What are the "rules"?

Thanks!
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 287.2 GW 165

rohvannyn replied to j9celeste's response:
Basically, we started about a month ago and each Monday we post our weight and/or measurements. I occasionally post motivational posts too. Whoever has lost the most at the end wins fame, adulation, and a haiku personally written by me. It's all in good fun. I got tired of the "biggest loser" idea because people who lose weight aren't losers, they are winners!
Roh

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

j9celeste replied to rohvannyn's response:
I'm in...as long as I get to read that haiku no matter who wins!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 48 and would like to shed 50 pounds. I have been a vegetarian for 30 years; I love to be active outdoors; I feel like I have a healthy lifesty...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.