1 C black coffee

approx. 250 cals

dinner not sure shopping day
most likely spinach or asparagus for the vegie
today is my slug day but I might be doing other things like work in the garden
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy. This going to be a rough day for me. Drinking nothing but clear liquids. Ughs, but might help my weight. I ate 3 meals yesterday thinking that's my problem of not losing. WRONG! Gained another pound. Back to eating 1 meal starting tomorrow.

Weigh In - 185
Brkfst, Lunch, Dinner - water, clear juice, chicken broth, water. ha ha. ughs. Glad when this is over.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 responded:
Non sequitur ALERT! Who is it who's obsessed with Anushka handbags? It's somebody from last year..the first thing I saw when I woke up and turned on my phone was that ebags has a 3 day sale with free shipping on them. Just saying because this kind of info fills up my brain space so I have to get it out!

I've gotten distracted the last few days but here I am again. Weight is 208.8, bad but not SO bad when you consider I had company all weekend. I'll be back in a bit after I really wake up and get some breakfast. Did I mention how much I like white peaches? It's torture to wait til they fully ripen but I've got one this morning and it's calling my name. They're so cute when they can talk
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to mog1026's response:
Weighed in at 192 this morning. Up a pound from last week when I weighed last. I know what I need to do to get it to go down. And I'll do it.

Hope everyone has a good day!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, don't forget that jello counts as a clear liquid , as do most juices(not V8, obviously). I'm sorry you have to go through this. Today will be a trial by fire for you and then tomorrow...well. I just trust they'll find that you are in exceptional health for an "old broad" ...LOL

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout responded:
Hey, everybody! Morning!!!
Judy, lovely pic this morning... the bowlful is beautiful, but for some reason, those carrots just keep catching my eye. They look more of a peach color than orange. Perhaps because of all the other bold colors around them, but they are really pretty in that image.

I'm down a bit more this AM. Finally coming off the pinnacle of my period, I guess. 196 on the dot.
Got busy yesterday evening and moved our entire bedroom around. Getting Michael to budge anything about his computer "station" was a bit hectic (and stressful on both of us) but it got done, finally. Today I am doing a few loads of laundry and , hopefully getting the heck "out of Dodge" for awhile and going to the gym. I don't care if I do nothing but swim around a bit in the pool, but I haven't gone in so long, I literally can't remember the last time.
It's been so hot here. I feel frazzled. By evening, I just can't stand myself , let alone anyone else. Everything is bugging me and I think it's my lack of "me time" . So things have got to change before I decide to just up and chuck it all in favor of a walkabout across Europe with a backpack and no shoes, lol.

Breakfast
oatmeal w/ blueberries and walnuts
2x lg coffee w/ stevia

Lunch
fruit/veggie smoothie

PM snack
1/2 lg apple and 3 pcs celery w/ 2 tblsp PB2

Dinner
Chef Salad w/ ff ranch dressing

Late snack if needed
pumpkin smoothie

OH! I wanted to share this idea for the coffee drinkers here.
You know how sometimes you get a pot of coffee that just tastes bitter or burnt? No explaining it, it just happens sometimes... maybe an overroasted batch, right?
Well, after you add your water to the maker, put a Tblsp or so of pure vanilla extract into the pot before you set it on the burner. As the coffee drips into it, it'll mix , mellow and give your coffee a really wonderful vanilla flavor without having to add any creamer type flavorings, and it negates that burnt flavor completely.

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Great idea for the coffee Kim. A dash of salt will help with the bitterness too unless you're on a sales restricted diet.

Oh Kathy! Anushka.... Can anyone see me drooling? I can't get it yet but onederland is approaching. Maybe by Christmas as I know I won't get there by my birthday. If I had access to a color printer I'd put pictures of my purse all over the place. ..lol. I hope my Hello Kitty purse doesn't get jealous.

I guess I can start getting ready for work finally. Time flies when you're having fun.

Laters chickies!

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
I'm finally feeling better. Went to gym this am n walked 3/4 of a mile. 250.4 Bkfst: 2 pcs protein toast honey cinnamon 1 coffee. I'm going to try the vanilla in the pot of coffee

I'm having a banana for snack. I'm having ultrasound on breast today Yuk!!

Lunch salad w ckicken berries dark greens onion red Balsamic raspberry dressing 1-2 T Diet drink

Dinner: grilled chicken n veggies portAbella mushroom onion asparagus parsnips zucs
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

j9celeste replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim,

When I first read this post I saw "jello shots" instead of "jello"! I thought it was pretty funny that you would recommend jello shots! Gave me a good laugh.

All of my unpacking yesterday and my water aerobics took 1.2 pounds off. YAY!

I am finally back on the water bandwagon and got all four bottles down yesterday. It helped a lot because things are "moving" again! Feeling much better without all that bloating.

I hope that everybody has a fabulous day!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 287.2 GW 165

tbird88 replied to j9celeste's response:
Good morning everyone,

I had cereal for breakfast and I did my T25 exercise video. A little sluggish this morning but I got through it. I plan to go for a walk or to the gym this afternoon to give myself a little boost on the workout.

Janine , congratulations on the 1.2 pound weight loss! That is so good.

Well I hope everyone has a good day!
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

j9celeste replied to tbird88's response:
Thank you Tia! I envy anybody that can do an exercise video in the morning...especially if you're feeling sluggish. I still can't work out in the morning.

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 287.2 GW 165

bigred53 replied to j9celeste's response:
Good afternoon.

Had a change in lunch plans. My co-worker went and got herself an egg salad sandwich on wheat and she gave me half of it because she didn't like it. She's kind of a picky eater. Of course I loved it...lol.

Right now I'm planning on a Jack in the Box grilled chicken salad that is around 350 calories including the dressing and a few croutons.

I didn't make it to the store this morning either - too much piddling around...lol. I still had a few things here at work. I for sure have to get things tomorrow. Will somebody give me a wake up call?

Michelle

jis4judy responded:
update

had asparagus corn on cob with a tad bit of butter
a cheese burger with whole wheat bun raw onion slice dill pickle slices and a slice of tomato it was yummy
I had a small salad with just greens a tiny tomato 1/4 bell pepper 2 slices cuke 1 T wishbone dressing

20 cherries

2 C green tea with lemon and ginger

1/3 c heart to heart

I may have my pistachios soon I di have 1 brazil nut
just a lot of shopping today no intentional exercise \

Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Good luck Ausie I can never get that test because I know I wouldn;t be able to spend a whole week getting ready for it 4 days anyway that's all I eat is fiberous foods that would be hard to do something different
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
Sorry Aussie. I had one and prep sucks! Kim I'm going to try this tomorrow I recently bought real vanilla so I will try it

I'm doing Kim the fitness planner. It can scan the labels of ur food and then the tedious job of typing everything in a the time for the first time is deleted. Thank you so much for the encouragement to work on this.

I understand the need to have me time!!

MAY be time for tuff love!! So i walked 5587 steps today because my iPhone has a setting in it that jives with fitness planner
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently took the plunge into stay-at-home mom-hood. I have four children, ranging in age from 1.5 to 17; two are step-children and two are by pregn...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.