breakfast

2.2 Oz orange
3.3 oz strawberries
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C organic honey oats
1/2 c ff milk
1 C black coffee

will be walking today
Dinner plan is spinach brown rice with mushrooms boneless skinless chicken breast side salad

the usual evening things

nut fruits yogurt

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 responded:
Good morning Judy and everyone. Beautiful picture as usual. It looks like you've been out in your garden picking goodies.

I'm finally going to the store this morning. I worry about not having enough good things to eat at work. If I have good food I'm not as tempted to get crazy.

I had the grilled chicken salad for dinner last night. It really is very good and filling.

I hope I have plenty of work today. I prefer staying busy. Then I don't think about food and eating.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and healthy day!

Michelle

totallywiggedout responded:
Good Morning Judy,
I'm not staying on very long this am. I ...am... beat.
Gage got his first set of shots yesterday, both thighs and it made him cranky and feverish last night.
Poor kid, you couldn't really hold him right, he was just that uncomfortable... which of course made his stomach upset every time we fed him.
Last night, or I should say this morning, just as I was going to shut down, Monica came back out (1am mind you) and plopped Gage back into my lap, lol
So here I was falling asleep and rocking , and patting, and singing, and rocking , rocking.... you get the picture.
Finally around 2ish she comes back out to get him, just as I was fixing a bottle w/ cereal to get him to calm down enough to maybe sleep....

Then, of course, our elderly A/C is acting up again. It was kissing 83 deg. by the time I finally hit the bed ...in the house, outside it was somewhere nearer to 90 yet.
So we all had a pretty rough night.

I ordered my stroller, and my baby carrier, but Alex decided that since I was ordering, I should add a carrier for them too, so I didn't get my backpack. I was looking at the stroller, in green, at Target yesterday, I'm not sure the backpack would work with it anyhow. I'll wait till mine comes then try a kiddie pack on it to see before I order one, I guess.
But I folded it and lifted it and checked out how it reclines... all acceptable. This stroller is LIGHT! But the stores only carry it in green and I want tangerine ... orange always makes a baby's skin color look really good (have you noticed?)
Plus, I just love the color.

Didn't weigh in this AM
Only coffee so far for breakfast. Not sure if I'll eat anything because I'm not that hungry and I am seriously entertaining the thought of going back to bed for awhile.

Lunch
sm chef salad, yep, I'm digging those too!

Afternoon snack
1 sm black plum
1 lo cal protein shake

Dinner
Lasagna, 1 breadstick (both homemade)
baby spinach salad w/ red onion, pink grapefruit and rasp. vinaigrette

Hope your day brings only good things
huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

j9celeste responded:
Good morning all

A beautiful day in northern Minnesota. Second day in a row with sunshine!

Down another .8 today...love seeing that scale going down.

Breakfast:
Coffee with 3T creamer (a lot of calories, but I budget for it)
1/2C Bran cereal
1/4C Skin milk
6 Dried Apricots

Morning snack:
Banana

Lunch:
Meatloaf
Corn

Afternoon snack:
Apple

Dinner:
Veggie Omelet

I have water aerobics today and I'm excited about that!

I've been drinking my 64 oz of water each day and that's helping me stay on track and must be helping with the weight loss. It's getting easier to get it all in!

Have a great day everybody!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 287.2 GW 165

tbird88 replied to j9celeste's response:
Good morning everyone,

I had cereal for breakfast and I did my T25 workout video. I didn't sleep very well last night so I'm a little groggy this morning. Otherwise it is a beautiful morning. Since I've started my vegetarian journey my bowel movements are so regular and smooth. This is a benefit that I am really glad of because before I was irregular and had really hard small bowel movements. I guess that is TMI but I am so happy! It makes me feel so much healthier. I was suppose to have a colonoscopy because of digestive problems but I think everything is taking care of itself.

I hope to pick my car up from the body shop today. Its been in the shop for 2 weeks now. Still getting fix from when the truck rolled onto it. The insurance company is going after the truck driving school for damages. Thank goodness.

Well I hope everyone has a fabulous day!
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
I got cherries! They are $2.99 a pound this week! I also got more blueberries as they are $2.99 for an 18 ounce container. I'm going to OD on fruit. ..lol. Maybe it will clean me out. I feel that I eat enough fiber. I know it's that cursed med.

I think I'll get another of those grilled chicken salads but a tuna salad sounds good too. Decisions, decisions.

I'm out of work and totally bored! I hope the mail gets sorted soon.

Michelle

mog1026 replied to bigred53's response:
That does sound like a really rough night Kim. The heat would really do me in and that poor baby, awwww. Hang in there Grammy!

I'm trying to control my appetite today because yesterday was the HH's all day long. I caved a few times and had dates rolled in a bit of coconut, more dates, some apple crisp and before I knew it I had had 1700 calories. How does that happen? Well I paid for it this morning because I was 209.2. Today is about getting back to the 208's!

Aussie, I hope all is well now that the colonoscopy is over. I hate GI preps too. Nasty nasty business.

We seem to be back into wedding planning mode here and leaning toward a wedding at home next summer. Has anyone done this or had experience with the pitfalls? I know it's more work, but the question is...how crazy can it be? All opinions are welcome
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ladylavender replied to mog1026's response:
Hi, Kathy. No personal experience, but if the movie "Steel Magnolias" is any indication, you could be in for a lot of mayhem and fun.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim
I remember the days when My own children kept me up all night My grand kids never got the chance when they were babies they were out of state
I went to see them one Christmas it was wonderful
I have been going there every other year for the last 13 years
get some rest Kimmy
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to tbird88's response:
Hi Tia I hope when you do get married you will post a photo of you in what ever dress you decide on ..
good luck with the car I hope it is as good as new
Hugs Judy

tbird88 replied to jis4judy's response:
HI Judy,

Yes, I will post a picture of me in my dress. Thank you about the car. I'm so glad they have it ready today. It has been a long 2 weeks without it.

So good to see you maintaining your weight. I can't wait to get into maintenance one day. You set such a good example for us. Thank you for being such a strong leader. I look for you everyday.

Have a great evening Judy.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

mog1026 replied to tbird88's response:
Thanks Michelle, I've never seen Steel Magnolias, but I will NOW!

Milton, Paradise Lost

ladylavender replied to mog1026's response:
It was me...have Kleenex handy. It's a classic.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy I had very small wedding at my house for son. I had mostly everything on hand. He's 6 yrs into his marriage w an eighteen mos old

My sis got married at my parents house

My parents served hard alcohol which I don't recommend because peeps get so stupid. As well as u may be held responsible if they hVe an accident. I served no liquor for sons wedding

Also, if ur a very organized person and have 1-2 of the same like that it won't be to bad. If u don't have ur second hand man forget it
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Thanks for the input Abby and Tweety

Milton, Paradise Lost

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Renee. I am 29 years old, a wife and have a four year old daughter. I am currently going to school to get my ASN and become a registered nu...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.