Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Thursday June 19 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 12px; top: 43.5px; width: 585px; height: 320px; visibility: visible;" idx="63">

Good morning I slept kinda late
weigh in 150.5

Breakfast was
3/4 C bran flakes
1/4 C organic honey oats
4.4 Oz strawberries
2.8 oz orange
1 c black coffee

Dinner plans are going out to dinner with hubby tonight
so it will be a bit risky

I will be walking for exercise today

oh this is thinking thin Thursday how are you thinking as in getting your thinking in gear for the weight loss you want
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
Good day Judy and all! Kim hope u got some rest n Tia ooolala I can hardly wait to c u in the gown!!

This am I didn't weigh. I was in caloric range but quiet admitely I had 700 empty calories! That's a ton!! I'll await Kim's wet noodle!!

TodAy I've made a commitment to myself to eat healthy !

Bkfst. Two sliced protein toast cinna n honey Cuppa
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:
I went and weighed 250.4. I hope everyone is ok
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy, time to live a little "dangerously" . Throw caution to the wind and have a nice time out with the DH without worries. You've been a good girl and you deserve a break every once in awhile. Have a Great time!

Kathy, I cannot believe you, a modern woman who grew up as a "girly girl" doing ballet then becoming a lawyer, have never seen Steel Magnolias. You need to see it. Like Abby says, "It's a classic".

Abby, good choice to broaden Kathy's movie horizons, and yes the kleenex will come in handy.

Tia, get us a pic soonest, darling. Want to see the dress and shoes... the whole shebang.

Keet, HTH did you get in 700 empty calories?? Forget the wet noodle.... 5 swift kicks on the seat of your pants!!
(with slippers, lol)

Speaking of slippers..... my FEEEEEEEET !!! (sob) ...so tired of having my feet burn and hurt like they are. I actually took one of my new, 99 cent, pair of rubber thongs and cut the straps off of them. I actually superglued them to the bottoms of my house slippers to try to give myself more padding. God my feet hurt!

I'm totally convinced that it was the American Podiatric Society members that came up with the hardwood floor trend.
Everyone got on the bandwagon because it was so "cool" to have hardwood flooring and no carpeting.... now we all suffer from Planter fascitis.... And who benefits? The podiatrists of course. Big business leading people astray . Cui bono
(cough cough..... Dr. Oz)

Gage and I went shopping yesterday. He was such a peach! I bought him a couple of studly rompers and the absolute cutest pair of swim trunks.. he's gonna be the best lookin lil chunkalunk on the beach !

Not weighing in till Friday. Giving myself a numbers break.
Breakfast
tried another flavor for my coffee pot, imitation rum flavor... not as good as real vanilla extract, the vanilla must have natural sugars, because the rum tastes kinda bitter.
2x rum coffee w/ stevia
baby spinach chef salad w/ ff ranch(yes for breakfast! )

Lunch
lo cal protein shake w/ a plum

shopping w/ Gage

Afternoon snack
4 pieces celery w/ PB2

Dinner
Taco Salad w/ homemade chili , ff cheddar, dollup of greek yogurt, salsa and a few crushed fritos

huggs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim

Lol I just came back from a 10 day break LOl
but this is to celebrate Dads day late we planned this before I left for my break from being a wife...
I was just Grandma and that's a magical being that can do no wrong
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy test over with. Bad news tho. I have do do this all over again in 3 years.

I musta lost a lot of water. Weigh In - 181. Ha ha ha ha ha, I told Carl, that ain't gonna stay off. I wish it would. He said, "It might!" What a dreamer.

Brkfst - 1 cup blueberries in 1/4 cup milk and 1TBsp sugar.
No coffee yet. I will have a cup later.

Oh that prep stuff re-acted on me. I never did, or I should say, I couldn't finish that stuff they want yo to drink. I only drank half of it and it got the flood gate open and would not shut off. I sat on the toilet for 14? hours. Talk about a sore butt. WOW! They were able to still do the test cause I was still going but stopped long enough for them to get in there. ha ha. I know this is what you all wanted to hear about. ha ha Sorry.

Well, on the way home I had Carl stop at Walmart and I got a bunch of fresh veggies and fruit. Hopfully I can keep most of this weight I lost from coming back.

Carl is going to BBQ a whole chicken on the grill today. He bought this think you put on the grill and the chicken sets on it upright. Its funny looking. Hope it comes out good and looks this good. Ha.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim what a cool idea. Wow, I might just have to buy some flip flops and do that. I have hard wood floors too and after a few hours walking barefooted on them my feet hurt too. Thanks for the great idea. super glue, huh? Ok. I think Carl has some of that.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
yes that's a cool idea to soften the slippers up
Kim I also like your idea to add vanilla to coffee to make the bitter taste go away I might try that with my instant coffee
I find vanilla is great on many things like yogurt and oatmeal so why not coffee

Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
swift kicks in the backend was well warranted!!

I had an ugly day yesterday. I ate starbucks banana bread for breakfast and then I had a pumpkin loaf after that in the afternoon.

I like ur slipper!! I have a pair of shoes that are brandie new that I can also wash and I wear them in the house.
I go to foot smart lots of orthopedic type stuff!!

Aus, WOW! I think mine was 3 or 4 hours. U should see if you can be in the geiunes book of records! lol

Ok well i'm signing off......

for now!!

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
Good morning my beauties! Keet honey you're not alone. I had a HH afternoon yesterday but with some tootsie roll minis and peanut butter. Grrrrrrr...... Back in the saddle today. I get so disappointed in myself I could spit. At least I'm drinking plenty of water and other liquids. I should have remembered Kim's suggestion to drink before you eat. I'm going to write that down and stick it to my computer monitor.

I did have a grilled chicken salad for dinner - kind of. It had rice and black beans in it too. No dressing but hot sauce. I should have asked for some lemon.

Ok so where has Rachael been this week? Come out, come out wherever you are!.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Good morning everyone,

I had a smoothie for breakfast, strawberries, bananas and blueberries. It was very good. Then I did my T25 video workout, it went real well this morning. I had good energy so that helped.
Aussie I'm glad your test worked out.
Kim I sure hope your slippers help your feet, they look comfortable.
Well I plan to go to the gym this evening. I'm trying to work a little harder to get into that wedding dress in September.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
I'm thankful unsaid that M. I can beat up on me real well. We have to say STOP and then challenge ourselves if we really need the food were about to eat.

And go on then with the decision. I think sometimes for women we think with our hearts..

I hope ya'll do the challenge for a 7 yr old

j9celeste responded:
Good evening everybody!

My husband and I are renting a place right now with no laundry, so I was at the laundromat with my daughter today...didn't get online until now! How did I make it !

I had a wonderful eating day yesterday and did water aerobics, but then my DH and I went out to eat. I did a wonderful job drinking water, ordering a veggie omelette with fruit. DH ordered a taco salad and I was sucked in and ate half of the fried shell. I can't believe that it showed up on the scale this morning...up .4. I know it's not a huge amount, but any increase is frustrating!

So I just had fruit for breakfast and I baked a turkey breast for dinner. Will have that with steamed broccoli for dinner. I'll show that scale!

Love those slippers Kim! I agree with you that hardwood floors are a conspiracy. DH and I are buying a house right now and it's almost all hardwood. There is ceramic tile in the kitchen and dining room, and carpeting in the spare bedrooms. But hardwood in the master bedroom...what kind of sense does that make? I'm trying to convince him to have our bedroom carpeted...we'll show those podiatrists (apologies to any podiatrists in our group ).

I do hope that everybody is having a wonderful day!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286.4 GW 165

bigred53 replied to parakeet210's response:
Keet you're right. Beating ourselves up is not productive.

I don't know what my problem has been yesterday and today. I've been craving sweets/candy. I eat plenty of fruit. If I didn't know better I'd think I was about to start my period

I got out that food cravings list that Kim posted a few months ago. I'm craving chocolate. The list says magnesium which I take. Maybe I'll take a little more. Sugary foods - the list says chromium which I take. Carbon which is in fresh fruits. Been doing that. Phosphorus - chicken, dairy, nuts, veggies. I do those. I don't get it! I swear if I start my period I'm going to have a cow!!!!!! Or do something equally as drastic.

I really, really want a couple of beers too. I know empty calories. I can't even drown my sorrows. ..lol.

Will someone throw me a rope and pull me out of this mood? I promise I won't hang myself with it. ..lol.

Okay. Rant over until the next one.

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
M ur overly emotional cuz of hormones. Hang tight ok

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been struggling with my weight for about 15 years. I was doing well after having three kids and was on my way to losing all my baby weight. The...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.