Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Friday June 20 2014
jis4judy posted:

Good morning
weigh in 152.5 2 pounds from eating out
well it was good anyway will work that off this weekend maybe

I wasn't going to weigh today but changed my mind because I really wanted to know what the eating out resulted in ..

I had bake stuffed scrod a salad onion rings a roll with butter
sherbet for dessert
I had when I got home pistachio nuts watermelon and cantaloupe
I felt very in control eating fish it really is salmon I hate not all fish
they were out of clams so I ordered from the early bird menu It is smaller servings and all is included so cheaper
I had the hungry horrors last night too
today I had my breakfast with trimming calories some
breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 c heart to heart
1.8 oz orange
3.4 oz strawberries
1 C black coffee

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Boy It's a really late start today! I was back to 209.2 this morning and I ate well yesterday. The scale got moved yesterday so I'm going to blame the person who moved it. I'm a fanatic about it staying in the same place! Because an inch in either direction really matters! LOL!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram responded:
Good Morning Judy and Kathy and all you other beautiful ppl.

Weigh In - 182 up one, but that's ok, I'm working on it.

Brkfst - 1? c blueberries, ? c milk, 1 cup joe

Lunch - BBQ chicken, left over from yesterday. It turned out beautiful, just like in the picture btw. And yummy too! along with a bunch of veggies.

I did forget to eat supper. Errrr!

I already walked my mile. Will walk again this evening after it cools off.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

j9celeste responded:
Good morning everybody

Kind of down today...I think the constant rainy weather is starting to get to me. And the constant ups and downs of our housing situation is SO frustrating! We have moved four times in the past year and we're looking "forward to" at least two more moves before the end of the year. It's so hard feeling so unsettled.

I had a good eating day yesterday and saw a .2 loss on the scale this morning.

Breakfast
1 C Bran cereal
1/2 C milk
6 dried apricots

Morning snack
Banana

Lunch
Turkey breast
Broccoli

Afternoon snack
Apple

Dinner
Spinach/Romaine salad with grilled chicken and all the veggies

Evening snack
Don't know yet

I wish everybody a great day

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286.4 GW 165

parakeet210 replied to j9celeste's response:
Good Morning.... all

Sorry to hear the weather is getting to you and moving as well. That would get me as well.

Be gentle with yourself today ok?? do something fun and get outa the house
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

parakeet210 replied to parakeet210's response:

to much salt yesterday. lupine beans

breakfast: toast w honey and cinnamon
1 cuppa (Kim I tried the vanilla in the coffee delish!!)
I had two pieces

lunch will be 1/2 c. med. pasta shells grilled veggies asst.
1 strip of bacon 1 oz of chicken and a light dressig.
maybe a starbucks
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

j9celeste replied to parakeet210's response:
Thanks Keet!

After a lifetime of using food to soothe myself, I really need to find healthy ways to deal...and to treat myself. I will work on being gentle with myself today!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286.4 GW 165

jis4judy responded:
Update

Went shopping and took a nice walk after
dinner was baked chicken breast corn on cob asparagus
a great side salad I used 1/2 a pat of butter on the vegies

later I will most likely have pistachio and some watermelon and cantaloupe we shall see
I hope you all are doing well
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy My scale needs the flattest part of the floor to get a good reading when my dh moves it I get the unreliable readings too
Hugs Judy

parakeet210 replied to j9celeste's response:
Yup!!

Did,you do so,etching fun celest??

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
We had such an old scale we couldn't get the weights leveled. 15 yrs ago I bought a digital. Love it and very reliable.

Just, Glad u were able to have a nice walk!! I had an odd food day. HH so bad!! No I don't have munchies!! I ended up for dinner having 2 servings more than I needed!! To much BBQ sauce too

Have a great night

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Hello everyone! I tried posting this morning but the webmd gremlins stole it and then I got frustrated.

I stopped at my favorite grocery store that has a deli and I got roasted chicken - leg and thigh - and some broccoli salad. Omg it was so good. The chicken was seasoned with garlic and rosemary.

I had my usual work foods but I still had a fit with the tootsie rolls. I'm going to ask my coworker to please put them where I can't see them. I probably had ten pieces.

For dinner tonight I had a luscious tuna salad with Italian. Lots of good veggies in it too - cukes, tomatoes, bell peppers and onions. I was in heaven for the half hour it took me to eat. I've got some cherries for dessert too.

I think tomorrow will be a Subway day. It's been a couple of weeks since I had that. And some strawberries too before the field dries up.

I'll be back tomorrow. Good night and sweet dreams!

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Hello everyone,

It is real late to post today but I worked a 12 hour shift today at the hospital so I was late getting home.

I ate okay but not the greatest. I did have a apple and a banana so that was good. And I had some soup.

I didn't get any exercise today but I'll make up for it tomorrow. I will take a long walk in the morning.

Well good night and sleep tight.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

j9celeste replied to tbird88's response:
Tia

I think working a 12-hour shift at the hospital is exercise...but that's just me

XOXO
Janine

tbird88 replied to j9celeste's response:
Hi Janine,

Your right Janine, I did burn some calories caring for patients.
I didn't see it that way.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been struggling with my weight for about 15 years. I was doing well after having three kids and was on my way to losing all my baby weight. The...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.