Skip to content
so hard
jduran40 posted:
IDK what it is. I been feeling depressed because I try to lose weight but I love food i try starving my self but it makes it worse and i get tired after work and have kids to attend too idk if i will ever lose weight.

j9celeste responded:
I'm so sorry you're having a hard time.

I know when I starve myself I get very depressed and tired. It also doesn't do anything toward losing weight. Our bodies go into starvation mode and store fat automatically.

I love food too and I most of the foods I love are unhealthy. I don't think I will ever stop loving unhealthy foods, but I'm working on enjoying healthy foods as well.

Instead of concentrating on eating less, I need to concentrate on eating more healthy foods in good portions. It's not easy and it takes time, but I know I didn't put this weight on overnight and I won't take it off overnight.

I wish I could give you a great big hug and tell you to love yourself, so I'll have to do it virtually. {{{HUGS}}}!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286.4 GW 165

totallywiggedout responded:
jd, honey.... hop on board, we are all in the same boat.

We have all been there, and tried that. Starving never works, so try eating MORE.
If you eat really healthy...fresh, raw foods, you can eat your fill almost all day long, and still lose weight.

which would you rather do?

love yourself enough to make the right choices....love your kids enough to commit to a healthier family through the meals and snacks you offer.
It's never too late to start making changes.

hugs
kim
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

blondie454u responded:
What Kim said!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

blondie454u responded:
What Kim said!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Lap Band Surgery -to do or not? Hi,42years old,124kg,married,2 children & 2 dogs. 4months ago after being in allot of pain in my knees,joi...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.