Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
really great thoughts so you may get something here
jis4judy posted:
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Mea Culpa and don't I know it!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, what the heck is Mea Culpa?

Yep that is absolutely right Judy. Some times we have to force ourselves to do the right thing. Like, last night while I was walking, I kept saying I don't wanna be doing this, it's too hard. I had to tell myself to shut up and just keep walking and boy, when I got done, I was proud of myself. Pooped but proud. ha ha!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
Aussie, Mea Culpa is Latin and it means that something is your own fault. The phrase is used in the Latin Mass, and traditionally a penitent would tap one's chest with a fist and repeat the words three times. It used more commonly in everyday language to mean it's "nobody's fault but my own"
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
Oh Ausie great job with the self talk I am proud of you too !\

that a huge NSV
hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u replied to mog1026's response:
Good for you!!!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

blondie454u replied to mog1026's response:
Good for you!!!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

Lap Band Surgery -to do or not? Hi,42years old,124kg,married,2 children & 2 dogs. 4months ago after being in allot of pain in my knees,joi...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.