1/2 C bran flakes
1/4 c heart to heart
1/2 c ff milk
4oz strawberries
3.4 oz orange
1 black coffee

dinner plan for today
broccoli side salad maybe baked beans or sweet potato pork chop with onions

not sure if I will get a walk in today I have a guy coming to change my cable service he is suppose to be here between 9 and 11
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

j9celeste responded:
Good morning everybody

Had a rough night last night. Snacked on about 600 calories of chocolate. It didn't show on the scale this morning...but it probably will tomorrow. When I'm doing well, I buy something to have in the house to have a little treat for myself. I usually budget 100 calories at the end of the day for a treat. If I tell myself I can't have anything, it's all I think about. Addictive personality and all that stuff. But then there are times, like last night, that if it's in the house I'll eat it. And my husband loves his dark chocolate. I don't like it so I think it's safe, but if I'm in "binge mode" I will eat it. But then I'll eat anything when I'm in binge mode.

Well, today is another day and I will do better!

I hope that everybody has a wonderful day. My husband and I are going down to the cities for the Back to the 50's car show at the Minnesota State Fair grounds in St. Paul this weekend. Lots of walking so that will be a great thing. I hope that the weather holds for us!!!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286.4 GW 165

mog1026 responded:
IT IS SATURDAY!!! Hahaha! That's not mea culpa, it's YOUR CULPA, Judy! xxoo

Weight is back to 208.6. I'm stable it seems, but I'm not losing. And....that's because my calories are between 1100 and 1400. Why can't I be happy AND thin? Right now I'm happy, but I'll take it down again soon. Remind me if I forget to do that. LOL! At least I am still eating uber-healthy.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 209 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

parakeet210 replied to j9celeste's response:
yup Janine that's key is to forgive oneself and move on. Learn from the error and move on.

have ur husband hide the chocolate he so desires and then I would think about only buying a treat that Is 100 calories.
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

parakeet210 replied to mog1026's response:
love love the rainbow today!! Thanks Judy!!

Kathy i'm glad ur back to 208. I know for me when I step up my exercise whatever that look like it does wonders for me!!
ur body needs to get the drift that u want it to loose weight!
not be stable but LOOSE. I hereby give you one heeby geeby stone to use as you see fit. It has special powers (lol) and one wish will grant everything you need!

All kidding aside though, I really admire your hard work with this journey of yours!! The sticktoitness you exude is fab!!!
Keep up the great work!!

i'm 249.4 or 6 I can't remember
I'm under the 250!! and going to work hard on this over the weekend. I'm feeding on ur fumes everyone!!

breakfast: oatmeal with mixed nuts, honey vanilla cinnamon and craisins
cuppa

lunch: light prob lettuce from my garden mixed with some other greens and make into a chef salad!!

dinner: out i'm going to have chicken spinicolli I haven't had it in at least 10 years Will only have 1/2 and also go easy on the sauce.

me
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

ausgram responded:
He he he Judy. I'm glad it's not Sunday or we missed church. Ha.

Weigh In - 181 Oh Yeahhhhh!!

Brkfst - 1 cup and a 4th of blueberries, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tsp sugar

Snack - 1 toast with cinn & honey with water.

Lunch - home made tacos, avocado quished and salsa added, a few chips

Supper, half chick sandwich with lettuce piled onto the sandwich so I don't have to use mayo.

I already walked this morning my one mile and will walk again tonight when it cools off another mile. Wooo I got this now!!

We had a wicked thunderstorm last night and we lost power and I didn't have internet service till just now. Wow, talk about feeling cut off from the world.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Hello everyone! I was here earlier and those gremlins struck again. So frustrating because it was a wonderful post full of wisdom and humor. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Lol.

I can't find the right place for my scale. This morning it showed 250 pounds! No freaking way! I didn't eat that many tootsie rolls and besides my new smaller pants aren't tight and they would be if I'd gained 20 pounds. If fact they seem a bit looser. See, that's why I don't weigh. I get all freaked out and obsessive about it. Grrrrr....

I'm looking forward to the Subway sandwich and strawberries I'm planning on having later. So far I've had coffee, a granola bar and a little mango tea. I really wish I had Judy's rainbow fruit salad to nibble on all day.

Kathy stable is a good thing. Your weight will start going down again soon. XOXOX

Keet congrats on your new low number! Enjoy your dinner out but not too much. ..lol. Take half of it home. That's what I've been doing.

I think I've figured out what my problem has been at work last week. I've been bored because I haven't had enough work to do. My mom was right about busy hands being happy hands. If you're hands are busy working they don't have time to stuff unhealthy foods/candy in your mouth. I'm still going to ask my coworker to please put her candy out of my direct line of sight.

Janine I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time. I love old cars and exotic cars too.

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Hi everybody,

I had eggs and toast for breakfast. The eggs were good I haven't had them in a while. Then I took a 3 mile walk today. It is a beautiful day here and it felt good to be outside. I weighed my self and the scale says 231.2 so I lost .2 lbs. The scale is being stubborn and not budging much. I think after losing the 2.6 lbs last week its taking a breather again. I hope it goes down soon because I just hate this slum. I think I'm doing everything on track with my eating and exercising. But my boyfriend thinks I need to exercise more often and harder. Maybe so. If I don't see weight loss soon I will try and add another dose of exercise in the afternoons. But it is really a challenge.

Well have a great day everyone.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy I just noticed that it is Saturday LOl I had that in there must have been half asleep
Lol Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout replied to j9celeste's response:
Janine....its too bad when we get into these binges that we all don't have an acre sq. of blueberry bushes/strawberry plants...we could at least get some exercise as we plow thru the field of munchies , lol
your chocolate makes me wonder if we shouldn't keep a big box of exlax in our houses "for emergency chocolate", instead of the real thing. It certainly would go a long way toward teaching us that overeating isn't maybe the best choice sort of a Pavlovian experiment for us fatties lol

gotta say it, because this just begs or it....
this too shall pass
forget the wet noodle lashes... drop and gimme 20 pushups!
go girl, go!

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus great job on the scale!

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new at this. Just looking for a little support, I am 33 and a mother of three. I have a wonderful husband, He supports my every attempt a...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.