Good Sunday morning

weigh in 152 even

I had a busy day yesterday

Breakfast

1 slice100% whole wheat bread toasted
2 boiled eggs semi soft
2.9 oz orange
1 C black coffee

Dinner plan is spinach corn on cob boneless skinless chicken breast a nice side salad

yogurt and berries possible watermelon or cherries
later not sure about the nuts today

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Judy, Happy Sunday!
I've been wondering, where is Laura lately? I hope she's ok and is doing well out there on her own. Same for Debbie. School will be out soon, so I'm hoping we'll see more of her.

Been out for a couple of days. My back has been acting up and by yesterday, I couldn't even get out of bed without it taking my breath away.
I really don't think I'm going to have the option of laziness in my "old age". My grandson is growing so stupidly fast that my back and my hip can't keep up with the added weight. (his and mine)
I'm going to go kicking and screaming all the way, but it looks like I'm headed for enforced weight loss and lower back/erector muscle exercises.

consequently....
Breakfast
fruit/veggie smoothie
coffee w/ vanilla and stevia
lunch
lo cal protein shake

pm snack
1 egg salad w/ 1 hh pita

dinner
lg spinach chef salad w/ mustardy ff ranch dressing

late snack
air popped popcorn w/ 1 tblsp each of craisins and mini choc chips

taking a walk w/ Gage this evening, indoors since it's 99 and rising outside right now and no breeze

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

mog1026 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh brother we are getting lax this weekend! It's mid-afternoon and it's just we three! Sorry about your back Kim. Keep lifting that little bundle of love and eventually you'll get stronger (I hope!). It has to be a good workout. That's why YOUNG women have babies! Hahaha! I actually feel sorrier for you in the heat. Man I hate the heat and if you've got it eventually it will work it's way here. The last few days have been the most perfect days I can imagine.

Laura and Debbie have been mostly no-shows this year, even when you were MIA. I'm betting when the time is right Laura will be back, cause she didn't get all the way down. She'll have to get fed up again to start posting, no pun intended. I don't think weight is an issue for Debbie any more. She'll just be like a friendly aunt who stops in a few times a year to say hello.

I didn't bother to weigh today because I'm blocked up and it will just put me in a cranky mood. I'd rather be humming "Happy" cause I can and I don't live in Iran

Still eating the same things

Breakfast - white peach, 1 1/2 cups dry cereal

Lunch - 3 1/2 oz no mayo chicken salad, apple
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

tbird88 replied to mog1026's response:
Good morning everybody,

I had cereal and yogurt w/fruit for breakfast. I need to go grocery shopping today for more fruit and veggies. Then I hope to do a little exercise or I might take the day off. Well I hope everybody is enjoying their day.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.4GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Hello and now we are five! I'm being seriously lazy today.

So far I've had coffee, two granola bars and some mango tea. I still have some strawberries from yesterday. In a little while I'm going to have half a pastrami melt sandwich with grilled onions, pickles and mustard and half a side salad with Italian for lunch then the other half for dinner.

After I eat I'm going to settle down and get all my supplements together and in daily baggies. It's time consuming but worth it to me as I do feel better when I consistently take them.

Kim sorry about your poor back. Be extra careful when you're lugging 'Baby Huey' around.

Kathy I know exactly how you're feeling. I finally took something last night and I feel much better today. The next time I go to Wal-Mart I'm going to get what Kim recommended to Janine last week. Imo natural is better than chemical. I'd rather not take anything at all but. ...

I'd like to place my advance order for a couple of pairs of slip flops - size 10 and I like bright colors. The check is in the mail but don't cash it until after the first of July. ...lol

Oh goodie I get to go to work tomorrow. I hope there is a lot to do. Being bored is no fun and dangerous for my appetite. I'm going to try adding some extra magnesium and chromium in my supplements and hopefully that will help my cravings. It sure can't hurt. The magnesium might even loosen things up internally. ..lol.

Later my beauties!

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
Hi Been on a field trip till 2 hours ago.

Man I can't deal wen my back gets like that Kim. You have a strong constitution that's for sure !! God speed with this for sure. I think u will be taking positive action 250.1 this am. Am on plan
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

totallywiggedout replied to bigred53's response:
LOL Michelle!!! Baby Huey is spot on for his description.
If I could send you all a pr of slip flops I would...just get a super cheap pr of slippers at the dollar store even..then the .99 flip flops at wm. too freekin easy and , although it doesn't fix everything, it's bound to help some.

keet. I can't face it when it gets that bad. That's why I stayed in bed. Enough drugs, and at least I could pretend I was managing the pain.

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim thanks. I've been looking at the rainbow of flip flops at Dollar Tree. I need some new ones but then I'd have to give myself a pedicure. ..lol. I've been kind of lax about doing that lately. Maybe my hot flashes wouldn't be so bad if my feet were almost bare. ..lol. Something to think about.

Michelle

ausgram responded:
Hi Everyone - coming in late for 2 reasons. I got out of bed late and had to jump out of bed, curl my hair, try and grab some brkfst and get out to the car. Ack! I hate doing that. Then we get home and I turn the computer on only to hear a clap of thunder. So quickly turned the computer back off. Ughs!

Ok, now down to business - I did quickly weigh before throwing my clothes on --- Weigh In - 182

I'm sure I will be more tomorrow cause no exercise. Riding in the car and hitting bumps is no replacement for exercise. ha ha. It's should as bumpy as some of those roads are out eat.

Instead of putting all what I ate, here is the total calorie count for the day.

Kim don't hurt yourself trying to carry that little bundle of joy.

Michelle, or is it Rachael, did you do your 20 push ups??? I forgot who Kim said no wet noodle, 20 push ups to.

Kathy, Debbie has been on FB quite a bit. Where Laura is, no one knows, but the shadow. ha ha!

I'm also happy Kathy that you don't live in Iran. You nut! LOL

Going shopping with my daughter tomorrow, will look for some flip-flops to make those slip-slops, or whatever you named your invention. I love it. Thanks.

Until tomorrow, Over and out my friends!!
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I understand that Kim. How are you feelin today??
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a weight loss journey since I was 13. I had a major physical ailment hit me and didn't get to be the active kid that I had been.....More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.