Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday June 24 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 167px; top: 103.5px; width: 275px; height: 200px; visibility: visible;" idx="88">

Good morning
weight 152

breakfast
2.8 orange
3.7 oz strawberries
1/2 c bran flakes
1/4 C herat to heart
1/2 c ff milk
1 C black coffee

no dinner plan yet this is shopping day
My foot feels better it is more like an ankle problem I have been using Bengay seems to work well

I am out of vegies and berries they are on the top of my list
I hope you all are doing great Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, and those of you who come in here later. Tia, Keet, Kim, Celeste, Rachael, Michelle, and everyone I missed. ha.

This is my early day. Yawn! My daughter gave me the most beautiful Loooooong rug with birds on it so I put it in my bathroom in front of the sink. I didn't want anyone walking on it and getting it dirty. So that ment I had to move my scale. I did and this morning when I weighed my weight was up by 3. I'm hoping it was just cause of the move. Could have been from that Korean food I had yesterday too. If it goes down tomorrow I know it was the food.

Weigh In - 184
Brkfst - 1 banana, 1 cup joe
Lunch - don't know yet. Probably a whopper Jr from BK.
Supper, half chicken sandwich

Im sorry you girls have bipolar. I know nothing about it except for what I hear on my other forum I belong to. One of the grandmothers on it has 2 grandkids with it. One is almost always in the hospital and the other is usually getting arrested. Sounds like you girls have it under control. That's good.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

mog1026 responded:
Morning All! I forgot to weigh myself before I started drinking, drinking drinking water before my physical. I have to plump up my veins so I can get blood drawn. Mine are really hard to find and I have been sent home in disgrace from blood labs after what seems like a million stabs, ouch! No breakfast for me either.

I really have to start trying harder to reduce my portions. I'm ready for another weight loss push because I've been relaxing at this weight long enough. I have to psyche myself up! I'm hoping that by cycling the effort I can keep it off. It sounds like a plan in any case.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning,
Judy, I'm glad your foot/ankle is better today. I haven't used ben gay in years. Perhaps I'll be purchasing some today for my feet. If anything helps it'll be worth a shot.

Breakfast
Irish oatmeal w/ craisins, raisins, chopped apple and a few crumbled walnut halves, cinnamon and stevia

Lunch
1/2 heart healthy pita w/ shaved turkey, lots of baby spinach, apple slices, and a little ff miracle whip mixed w/ mustard.

PM snack
low cal protein shake

Dinner
cheesy tilapia
crispy ranch zucchini
mixed spinach salad w/ ff ranch

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning everyone! I'm up early - before my alarm even. I've been doing this a lot lately. It must be some kind of biological age related thing. ..lol. I look at it like this - early is better than late.

Kathy do the little vampires ever use a butterfly needle? I've had times like that when they couldn't find a vein. Ouch is right. Since I've lost some layers of fat my veins are more prominent.

Aussie wouldn't it be great if scales weren't so darned sensitive? I know that is the problem with mine. After many years of contemplation I've come to the conclusion that all machines are male...lol.

Judy and Kim use whatever works to ease the pain.

This morning is my day for a little shopping. I need fruit and vegetables. Lots of water too - for work and home. I think I'm about over my recent obsession with the mango tea. I don't need it or the extra calories.

I'm going to wear all black today. I'll look and feel slimmer...lol.

It's time to get ready for work now. I'll check back later sweeties.

Michelle

j9celeste responded:
Good morning all!

The scale was down one of the two pounds that I gained over the three days of terrible eating. I've been gaining and losing the same two pounds for ten days now. It's frustrating, but I know that I'm the one controlling it. That makes it even more frustrating!

AusGram, the bipolar is under control most of the time which makes it easier than it was in my 30's when I was hospitalized almost every year. I was in the hospital last year and twice the year before, but they attribute that to the mental problems as a result of my car accident. I'm hoping that spending the winter in Florida in the sunshine will keep me out of the hospital this year. As long as I take my meds twice a day and see my psychologist every week, I stand a pretty good chance at staying on a level playing field...so to speak.

My knee is feeling a bit better today so I left the cane in the bedroom and am trying it without. I feel fortunate that I only needed it for two days, when some people are needing theirs every day. I'm sorry for everybody here who are in pain!

My eating day will be a challenge since my DH and I are planning on going to see Jersey Boys at the theater. I love the popcorn and plan to have a small one and an Icee...I do love Icees!!! But I will plan my calories accordingly since I need to get that extra pound off...at least!

I haven't said this recently, but I want you all to know how much you mean to me. Your support, kindness and great ideas keep me going. It's a wonderful group!!

Here's to all of you having a fabulous day (toasting with my coffee) and your scales being nice!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 287.2 GW 165

parakeet210 replied to j9celeste's response:
good morning everyone. glad the bengay is helping Judy
my knee is better and I went to gym this a.m. and walked about a 1/2 mile. usually I can do a mile but not today as I couldn't catch my breath. I still need to meditate tho I did my yoga at the gym.
1/2 of a hi protein cliff bar
1.5 sausage patty (went out to brkfst) and 1 English muffin with butter which I didn't want but it was tasty.
i'm having bad headaches with chills and stomach cramps along with nausea really bad. its not flu its detox from mj.
ugh!!

I weighed in at 250.2 up 1

Janine.....................................go girl and Kathy and Kim!!!!

Kim looks like uve simplified ur meals for today. keep it up!!
Kathy, I'm just kinda maintaining due to the detox but I bet I won't be hungry all day??
icky
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

mardee responded:
Good afternoon all!!!
Sorry i missed ya all last week, super busy at work and that is the only i really post.

Either way, last week was a little bit of a lazy week as far as working out went. I went to pole twice and to the gym twice.

This week so far, pole was Sunday, yesterday was the gym and tonight is pole. I am still in the horrible habbit of eating like crap though. o.O
I really need to break that habit.

Breakfast today was oatmeal.
Lunch is going to be tomato soup and chicken sandwich.
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

tbird88 replied to mardee's response:
Hi everybody,

Started my day off with cereal. Then I went for a walk with a friend. It was nice to get out and walk. I am having a somewhat better day today. Except I gained 1.6 pounds which is not good. I'm not quite sure what caused the weight gain but keeping my eyes on it. I hope it goes back down soon.
Well Aus I think my bipolar overall is okay now. I was hospitalized back in 2009 and some years prior to that. It was hectic for a while. Now I'm just struggling with fatigue and low mood. So I'm going to the doctor next week. It could be my iron is low.
I hope everybody has a good evening.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.2 GW 160

totallywiggedout replied to j9celeste's response:
Kathy, I hope the blood draw went well.

Aus, scales hate to be moved, yes, but it really coulda been the Korean food. Although I don't think they use as much salt as is in most Chinese dishes.

Michelle if I wore all black down here, I'd die of heat stroke. You know that black absorbs the heat from the sun more than any other color , right? Although today I prolly wouldn't have to worry about that too much. It's rained a LOT since this morning. Dull dreary day....blah.

Janine, grats on the 1lb loss. Don't you hate that 10oz of food can add a full 2-3 lbs on the scale. It just doesn't add up, you know?
And , I have to concur. This community.. all of you real PEOPLE out there, have been a Godsend to me, too. I love coming here and checking up on everyone, making sure that all is well with this extended family.

Keet, when I eat solids for the day, I simplify. I really love the smoothie days but I gotta have some hot cooked meals every once in awhile to remain human, lol
I hope you're feeling better this afternoon. Your morning sounded kinda sucky.

Mardee, I'd give my bf's left nut to see a video of you pole dancing!!
What do ya say, kid? Give us a glimpse of what it looks like, huh?

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Kathy I have had shy veins too I swear that they hide when I go to see a doctor It is easier to get to mine now with most of my excess weight gone..
but I was thin in my 20s and they had a hard time finding my veins then too like I said they hide when I get sick
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim I know all about black and heat. I wanted to feel skinny today. Our weather here hasn't been that bad - mid 80's today with a nice breeze. I'm indoors most of the time too. I'll tell you one thing for sure I will never buy a black car. But if someone wanted to give me one you can bet your sweet bippy I'd take it...lol.

I've decided to go to the grocery store's deli and get some roasted chicken and broccoli salad. That was so satisfying when I had it the other day.

Laters dearies.....

Michelle

parakeet210 replied to bigred53's response:
Still sick but that's wat happens wen u make stupid moves! In life. I just wish it would go away. Net says 1-2 weeks to a month. I'll take 1 week.

I had a micro sweet potato w honey n cinnamon

At 720 really hungry so had 5 crackers. 2 slices of turkey and 1/2 slice of cheddar w 3 slices skinny bacon

I'm going to meditate now n try to go to bed. This junk comes in waves. Oooooo will be so glad wen it's over
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

j9celeste replied to parakeet210's response:
Hello Tweety

I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy! I hope it goes away soon for you.

That sweet potato w/honey and cinnamon sounds fabulous! I've been looking for a way to prepare them without butter and that sounds great.

I went to a restaurant in Duluth that serves a sweet potato and beet hash and that's the only way I've been cooking sweet potatoes, but this sounds wonderful. How long do you cook them in the microwave? I don't want it to get mushy...hate mushy baked potatoes!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 287.2 GW 165

mardee replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Haha, i think i might just be up for that
I took a couple videos last night of some very simple moves.
But i am not sure i would be able to post on this web page.

Does any one know how or if you can post videos in a discussion?
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29 and a stay at home mom to my two great kids, Gracie and Roman. When Gracie was born, I did not lose any baby weight. I kept gaining and gai...More

Helpful Tips

Working Out
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.