weight 151

breakfast

1/2 C raspberries
3 oz orange
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 ff milk
1 C black coffee

Dinner plan is spinach cooked tiny red potato baked chicken breast side salad with most of the rainbow in it

yesterday I did my shopping and half a walk only walked 30 minutes giving my foot a break
yesterday we had boneless chicken breast corn on cob asparagus salad with most of rainbow in it

I hope you all are doing great
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

FirstPrevious12NextLast

parakeet210 responded:
Good mornin Judy. I am having my protein toast with cinnamon and honey and one cuppa. My weight is 248.8 yeah

Mornin to all who come in

Wat a night last night! I haven't had one of those for a really bad long time I ended up sleeping in my recliner for a couple of hours lol. The one that wasn't funny last night!

Have a magical day!!
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

totallywiggedout responded:
Morning Judy, and all that follow.
AM weight 195.6

Gage is getting "tummy time" as I type. He's getting stronger every day, but his head is still too heavy, so while he's trying to hold his head up and away from our shoulders, he looks more like a bobble head than anything else, lol...we're hoping the extra tummy time will build up his shoulders and neck. His legs are already so strong, I'm seriously considering a "johnny Jump Up" thingy for the doorway, next month.

Judy's already seen this, but I can't not share how he's developing.

Breakfast
2 vanilla coffees w/ stevia
24 oz water
peach/mango, beet,carrot, mandarine orange, fresh ginger root (yes!!) and spinach w/ almond milk smoothie 300cal
----sounds weird, but it's pretty good!
again, no recipe just flying by the seat of my pants in the kitchen

AM snack
1 hard boiled egg 90cal
1" square pc of part skim mozzarella 70cal

Lunch
1 toasted English muffin w/ 1 poached egg and 1 tsp all fruit preserves 240cal

PM snack
1.5 oz diced ham , and 1/2 of a wedge of laughing cow light swiss, and some baby spinach leaves wrapped into 1 lg leaf of romaine lettuce 55 cal

Dinner
2 tuna patties 220cal
sauteed (in 1 tblsp olive oil) zucchini, spinach and mushrooms w/ ital. seasoning 165cal

Looks like a lot doesn't it?? Grand total for today, 1140cal.
and I'm eating all day long.
This is to show the new members that you don't have to starve to stay within your caloric limits.

Cheers to everyone and have a wonderful day!
hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

j9celeste replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning everybody!

Kim, your boy is absolutely beautiful! What a precious gift.

I'm down 1.2 pounds today and that's after popcorn and an Icee at the theater. I did budget for it though and stayed under my calorie limit. We saw Jersey Boys and it was fabulous. I recommend it for anybody, especially if you like music and/or The Four Seasons.

My knee is much better today so I will be going to water aerobics. I'll be glad to get back after having to miss it on Monday.

Breakfast
1C Raisin Branch Crunchy Granola cereal
1/2C Skim milk
6 Dried apricots

Snack
Banana

Lunch
1C Pasta noodles
1/2C Spaghetti sauce
1 Slice Cheese bread (170 calories but I do love it!)

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Spinach/Romaine salad with grilled chicken and all the veggies

Raining again today, but it sure is green here in northern Minnesota!

Have a great day!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286 GW 165

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy, Keet, Kim, Celeste and all you late comers. LOL

Weigh In - 184 - Booo!

Brkfst - 2 sm apricots, 1 cup joe

snack - 2/3 cup raspberries, 1 cup joe

Lunch - antelope K-bobs

I bought a bunch of fruit and veggies at our store called Sprouts yesterday so I will eat "GOOD" for the rest of the week.

Already did my mile walk. Will do one more this evening if it doesn't rain.

Kim your baby is sooooooo adorable. I remember how babies heads bobble when you hold them. ha ha ha. it's so darn cute.
What a great picture you stuck on here. Thanks. I love babies.
But I wouldn't want another one. ha ha!

Haven't heard from the lab yet on the biopies they took. Must not be bad or guess I woulda heard. Right?
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

bigred53 replied to ausgram's response:
Good morning! I tossed and turned all night, at least it felt like it so I'm pretty tired. Big yawn.

I tried a new salad from the deli last night. It was kale, craisins, green apple and I think raspberry dressing. It was very good. They didn't have any roasted chicken so I got a couple of pieces of fried. Not the best I know and I like to say I didn't eat the skin but I did. I'll be back to grilled chicken salad tonight. Not as punishment but because I really like it.

Kim 'Baby Huey' is a doll!! Thanks for sharing!.

Time to get some work done. Laters.......

Michelle

mardee responded:
Good Afternoon!!

No breakfast this morning
I did have 2-3 cups of coffee with a splash of vanilla creamer
Lunch will be a chicken breast sandwich
Dinner i am thinking of making a beef and broccoli stir fry.
I am going to the gym today for an hour or two.

So, in my pole fitness class, we are doing a biggest loser competition and the person who loses the most weight, get a free in home pole I think that sound pretty fun and a great conversation starter when having company over.
HAHA

I hope everyone has a great day!!!
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

totallywiggedout replied to ausgram's response:
Aus, I didn't want another one either. But this is why we have kids. Grands are just so much sweeter! It's not his fault that we all live together, and it's also not his fault that even though it hurts to pick him up off the floor and/or carry him, I still do it. That's what Grammas do, of course. How else to get your daily dose of kisses?

just a note here. Aus, you have got to be the only one on here that gets antelope kabobs on a regular basis, lol.... it's like you live in Africa or something, jeez.

Michelle, you'll be amused to know that "Baby Huey" (Gage) has gotten his first fat roll on his back.... He now has love handles like his gramma
Honestly though, I think it was caused by gravity. That fat roll that he'd developed on the back of his head last month is gone and this has come up in its place.... I think it just traveled South on him.

Janine, I saw on fb that you liked the movie. I'm glad. I'm also impressed that your popcorn/freezie combo didn't "weigh you down" . Great news also that your knee is better and you are getting back to the water. We all know you like that.

hugs
k

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

mardee replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Oh ans Kim, your grand baby is just so damn cute!!!
Mardee
CW 195 - SW 200 - GW 125

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Japanese Proverb

totallywiggedout replied to mardee's response:
Thanks Mardee!
can't wait to see those vids....OMG a POLE DANCER in our midst!!!! Anybody got some $1's ?????
LOL

I just cannot imagine telling everyone here that I'd be installing a pole in the middle of the living room floor so that I could exercise without bumping into something.... man, I'd never hear the end of it .

hugs
k

bigred53 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Kim what I want to know is why are baby fat rolls and dimples so much cuter and more kissable than ours?

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
HI everybody,

Your grandson is adorable Kim. I gained 1.6 lbs and I don't know if I lost it yet or not. But I will weigh at the gym later to check . I hope I've dropped it. Maybe because I missed a couple days of exercise. Well I'm back on schedule now, so hopefully that will help.

I had cereal for breakfast and omelet and toast for lunch. I don't know what is for dinner yet. I've been eating more calories around 1200-1300 calories were before I was eating 900. So that could be the weight gain too. I hope not because I like eating more.

Well I hope everyone is doing good. Have a great evening.
Tia SW 267 CW 231.2 GW 160

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi everyone`````~~~~~~`````

those are birds flying everyones way to sing to you today of good news! Whatever u NEED to hear you will hear from the birdies! lol.

Hey Aus are the storms beatin u up out there?? We had a huge rain today!!! wowzers!!

Anyway for lunch I had a lean cuisines pizza and i'm paying for it with the naseau. I had a quarter c. of iced coffee with skim milk and vanilla flavoring.

i'm eating oyster crackers to settle my stomach ....UGH
but i'm going to stop now >>>I've had enuf to equal one piece of bread I think.

dinner::?????? I made fajitas on Sunday but I don't think I can handle that! so????
o I also had about 10 lupine beans
1 g2 orange flavored

Hang in there Tia. you may not be eating enuf or on the start of a plateau???

Blessings everyone!! Kim OOOOO I wish I could have me some baby candy!! He's so sweet!! I was unable to be around my granddaughter in her first few months as she was a sick lil girl. Ur right about it all so I stand corrected!! Please accept my apology ok??
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

parakeet210 replied to tbird88's response:
Hi everyone`````~~~~~~`````

those are birds flying everyones way to sing to you today of good news! Whatever u NEED to hear you will hear from the birdies! lol.

Hey Aus are the storms beatin u up out there?? We had a huge rain today!!! wowzers!!

Anyway for lunch I had a lean cuisines pizza and i'm paying for it with the naseau. I had a quarter c. of iced coffee with skim milk and vanilla flavoring.

i'm eating oyster crackers to settle my stomach ....UGH
but i'm going to stop now >>>I've had enuf to equal one piece of bread I think.

dinner::?????? I made fajitas on Sunday but I don't think I can handle that! so????
o I also had about 10 lupine beans
1 g2 orange flavored

Hang in there Tia. you may not be eating enuf or on the start of a plateau???

Blessings everyone!! Kim OOOOO I wish I could have me some baby candy!! He's so sweet!! I was unable to be around my granddaughter in her first few months as she was a sick lil girl. Ur right about it all so I stand corrected!! Please accept my apology ok??

tbird88 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi Keet,

Congratulations on your weight loss. I hope I have a weight loss pretty soon. Take care
Tia SW 267 CW 231.2 GW 160

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi In the beginning I wasn't trying to lose weight I was increasing my fruits vegies and reducing sweets to improve my vision that took a bad turn...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.