Skip to content
Day 3
mrjotto posted:
Still on track... I weighed myself and I'm down 7 lbs (370 - 363) in the last two days but i know most is water weight but still very happy to be moving in the right direction. Keeping my calorie intake between 1200 - 1500 by mostly eating lean protein and fruits & veggies. Had some watermelon today for a snack and it was amazing and pretty low in coliries. I didn't get a chance to walk yesterday but I'm geared up for tonight. Thanks for all the support!

j9celeste responded:
Mr. Jotto

Congratulations on the seven pounds! Best of luck for your continued success and have fun on your walk!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286 GW 165

jis4judy responded:
that's awesome John 7 pounds in first few days yes some is water but even that is an improvement
so far you are rocking this journey
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
7lbs is tremendous, John! Congratulations!
You sound like it's going pretty well for you too. Have you gotten any of your kids to walk with you? It's a great way to spend some real quality time with them, doing something healthy for the whole family. Plus a lot can get discussed in that 15 min walk. Great time to catch up on what's happening at school or at the playground or in sports. Also a great time to discuss what you are going through and how it may be affecting them, plus how it's going to affect them more in the future, because as you get more active and fit, you are going to expect them to keep up with "dear old dad".

keep it up, you're definitely on your way.

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Xcellent!! Keep going!!
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

blondie454u responded:
Great Job!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

blondie454u responded:
Great Job!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

hello , lost 4 last 2 week .NOW gain 4 again . Start at 296,June,2013.Now 270. Will, start walking to and from work. Back to eating 1567 aday. REMEMBE...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.