Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Thursday June 26 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 101px; top: 0px; width: 407px; height: 407px; visibility: visible;" idx="22">

Good morning

weigh in 151

breakfast

4.5 oz strawberries
2.6 oz orange

1/2 C bran flakes
1/2 C ff milk
1/4 C heart to heart

1 C black coffee

Dinner plan is asparagus little red potato pork chop w onions
a great side salad

watermelon and honeydew melon later

maybe some cherries too
pistachios
yogurt berries

that's the plan
hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 responded:
Good mornin all who come to the rainbow room today!! No naseua this am n actually slept last night really well!!

New doc gave me a sup to take GABA. Wow takes my anxiety and edgeyness off. Wonderful stuff

248.6 2 protein toast honey cinnamon Coffee

I don't know wat the rest of day will bring but it's gonna be mellow food!!

I'm off mj n alc as of my last day mon
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

totallywiggedout responded:
LOL, Judy, seems like you may have hit the big time. Someone "out there" is receiving posts from your Rainbow Challenge... have you gone National with this??? Why did I not get a post about this post??
If it's here, why would someone need an email about it? Can't we just answer here discussion with a reply?
Are you gonna or do you want one of us to email her?

Oh, hell. It's been a morning already.
Got up and it was like orchestrating a 100pc band today. Michael is now having to go in at 7am. Alex has always gone in at 7 and today, Monica had to too.
So the conductor, Moi, started coffee at one end of the counter, while Alex ran around making eggs across the walkway, then interrupted me to pop in toast, then I (at the other end of the counter to get away from Alex), tossed some sort of frozen thingy into a sack with a fork for Alex's to go lunch, and made a meatloaf sandwich for Michael, Packed it , then went back to the coffee corner once vacated to pour for 3, cream ... sugar...
cha cha cha.....
Anyone else hearing the strains of Debussy's Clair de Lune?

Everyone gone and Gage and I are doing just fine.... then we weren't.
He's happy, he's happy, he's SCREAMING!
Must be breakfast time... right at the same time I'm getting hungry, of course. X
SO I throw entirely too much oatmeal into a bowl, water it, nuke it, while holding him, mind you... and trying to prepare a bottle for him....
Finally set him down to listen more fully to his screaming..
Stir my oatmeal, cut in a peach... shake his bottle to make sure it's completely heated through...
sit down , start "A Nightmare Before Christmas" because Gage likes singing and doesn't necessarily care what is being sung..
Plug in the bottle and go to take my first bite..
and the little TYRANT is having None of that! MY eating can wait so that HIS breakfast goes completely uninterrupted.
Ok... feed, burp, feed, wipe up spit up... burp, feed, feed......zzzzzz
I am lucky that I got to eat at all. Cold oatmeal is NOT for the faint of heart but WTH at least I got my breakfast!

Gage is conked out in a neck breaking position that only a baby could love and Gramma is blogging when she should be napping also...
round two coming up!

Lunch will be catch as catch can, I'm sure.
Probably eggs n greens with a little diced ham for grins and giggles

PM snack fruit/veggie smoothie

Dinner
oven crisped coconut curry chicken fingers w/ plum preserves
1.5 c creamy curried sweet potato soup

hugs
k
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Hi Kim I just responded here I am not emailing anyone I haven't gotten to know through this board first
maybe she signed up for the boards email digest and is getting that I decided it is easier to just read the posts than use the email updates because they only post the opening post non of the replies so the email digest isn;t any good Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
Oh Keet I am so glad you are feeling better
keep improving your health any way you can
Hugs Judy

j9celeste replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Good morning everybody!

Thank you so much for the smiles this morning Kim...your posts are a delight to read and much appreciated! Your day makes mine seem like a walk in the park.

How can I possibly have gained 1.2 pounds in one day? I know it's from my dinner. We impulsively went out to a Mexican restaurant last night and I was an eating maniac. I felt terrible and full afterwards. Why can't I anticipate that feeling and nip it in the bud by watching it? I know that with practice comes improvement but I want it now (imagine the girl from Willy Wonka when you read that).

Another rainy day. With so much of Minnesota flooding I wonder how much more this poor state can handle. All of the lakes in my county are no wake zones now. It's ridiculous.

Sorry I'm so crabby this morning, but thank you all for being the rays of sunshine in my life! I need you.

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 286 GW 165

parakeet210 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
gf kim u have more determination than most! Hats off to you!

I just do hope thatu can take care of YOU too!

Judy,l I think good decision not to email those you don't know!!

Celeste Janine .... I've done that before to and get all upset with me but if you just start over its much easier to do than keep beating oneself up over the indulgence! March FORWARD lassie!

as for me... I'm totally whipped! went to individual counceling
so that was ick. now after lunch late this afternoon the nausea is back probl because I had a few potato chips and cheese on my sandwich!!

Lunch: 1 wheatthin sandwich bread and 2 slices thin of ham,
1 slice turkey, 1 slice thin of cheddar cheese, honey mustard 1/2 tsp if even that and 20 potato chips.
1/2 diet coke .................doig hard on stomach!!

going to a paleo cooking class and eating brunch there withubby if we're not to tired and can keep our heads up.

see ya
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

parakeet210 replied to jis4judy's response:
thank you Judy!!

ausgram responded:
too late to post, check back in the morning.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always had a job that involved being at a computer..resulting in health related issues, the biggest one is my weight. I just retired (I think) ...More

Helpful Tips

Working Out
OMG I had a very hard time getting out of the bed this morning to go to the gym. I'm not a morning person, but this morning it was awful. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.