Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge
tammybehan posted:
I been receiving post from the Challenge for 2 days now could someone explain it to me,....I need to lose 70 pounds and this looks like it might be a great idea....please email me with the challenge instructions. Thanks

Tammy------tbehan@rackroom.com

jis4judy responded:
Hi tammy
the idea is to eat as many colors of fruits and vegies as you can each day it is the very first step to eating a healthy diet
this insures that you are getting as many nutrients as possible ..
you can just post what you are eating see if you need more colors fruits and vegies are filling and contain fiber that helps keep you regular it helps you feel better and fuller while eating less junk

http://www.uhc.com/source4women/health_wellness_tools_resources/nutrition/rainbow_of_fruits_vegetables.htm

a link to explain why
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.