Skip to content
Help me to lose weight
infoempire posted:
hi i need help to lose 50 pounds i gained after my pregnancy and i am vegetarian person .please help

jis4judy responded:
hello info empire

what kind of help do you need if you are a vegetarian eating mostly fruits and vegies cut back on the breads and sweets is probably the way to go
if you post your daily intake with amounts maybe someone her can help we have Tia who is vegetarian she maybe able to help with that part pay attention to portions if you eat processed foods learn to read labels and avoid trans fats also known as hydrogenated oils avoid excess sugars including artificial ones
Hugs and welcome Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

blondie454u responded:
Welcome aboard!
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

parakeet210 replied to blondie454u's response:
welcome
I've had a lot of rain and clouds. When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet' possibly on some days sb

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 252.0

tbird88 responded:
Hi Infoempire,

Welcome abroad. I follow a vegetarian nutrition plan. This is a basic idea of what I eat.I eat fruit and veggies. Do you eat dairy products,eggs, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese and milk? That's how I get a lot of my protein. I make smoothies for breakfast with nonfat milk, raspberries, blueberries,strawberries and bananas. I also make omelets with spinach,veggies and lowfat cheese. I eat cereal with nonfat milk. I also eat beans and rice, peanut butter and honey sandwich, nuts and tofu. For veggies I eat cabbage with potatoes and stir fry red peppers,mushrooms and spinach. I eat bread, pasta, tortilla shells all whole wheat and in moderation.
I make veggie pizzas, veggie spaghetti, and gardenburgers.

I eat approximately 1200-1300 calories and I exercise at the minimum of 25 minutes day. I have a exercise video I do and I alternate that with walking outdoors. So far I've lost 37 pounds in just under 4 months.

I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if you need more information. I would be happy to help.
Tia SW 267 CW 230.4 GW 160

mrjotto replied to tbird88's response:
Thanks for the tip... I was not thinking of looking to dairy for protein. As I try to make myself feel full I think adding a little daily would be helpful. Good Fat and Protein. I appreciate you sharing. I hope I have as much success in 4 months as you have! Staying Strong!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I going through menopause and gained 10 pounds to my top weight of 240. I am 5'10', so people told me I carried my weight well, but the bottom...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.