1 C black coffee

shopping day

I did thaw out some boneless skinless chicken breasts

will most likely be asparagus and tiny red potato
also a great salad

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy - you sure do get up early. I'm so dragging but gotta get with it. Got 45 people to wait on today and my 2 helpers are on vacation.

Weigh In - 183
Brkfst - 2/3 fresh pineapple, coffee
Lunch - not sure yet we have to go to the food court.

These storms are coming hot and heavy. It lightened all night last night.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
Morning all. This is my first day back at work in a while. I had Friday off for the 4th. I had Thursday and Monday off because DH's parents were in town and I had to pick them up and drop them off at the airport. It's nice to be back to a regular schedule. I had too many days of getting up early and staying up late and it was really hard on me - mostly emotionally. Sticking to a regular schedule is much better for me.

I had a glass of almond milk this morning with two small homemade cinnamon rolls. I know it was a bad choice - but they had raisins...so that's good, right? I just needed something quick. Anyways, I'll weigh myself tomorrow - I always do it the second day of the week (this week it'll be Wednesday). I hope that everyone is having a good day.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

mog1026 replied to kalimiller's response:
Ahhhhhhh Kali, you're someone else who doesn't weigh every day. I'm taking a mental survey. Michelle doesn't either. Amber doesn't but I think that's because she is so far into maintenance. And we know that Carl wouldn't either. LOL!

Really gonna be hot today. Did I mention I hate the heat?

I'm eating too large a healthy snack/snacks in the evening. MUST STOP THAT!

I saw today that Sharon is beginning chemo. Terrible news. Her lymphedema must have been superseded by something worse. Here's hoping it is very curable with an easy course of treatment.

My DH brought home an Italian sandwich for us to split at lunch. I probably shouldn't but I suspect I will do just that. Sandwiches are my weakness and I hardly ever have one now. Maybe my daily apple will blunt it's ill effects.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller replied to mog1026's response:
I probably weigh three to four times a week, but the only one that REALLY counts is the one I do on Tuesdays (or in this week's case, Wednesday). The other times are just for motivation sake. It is kind of random when I weigh - if I feel like it I will. Also, if DH is in the bathroom, I won't weigh. Nope. lol
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

parakeet210 replied to kalimiller's response:
G'mornin Judy, Aus, Kali. And all who come later.

I'm 249.2.

I had one thin wheat sandwich bread Honey and cinnamon

Lunch will be better with def some berries and ??

Dinner turkey burgers yummo Salad from garden mixed with romaine and spring mix

One fresca One cuppa this am
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6

tbird88 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hi everybody,

I had cereal with ff milk for breakfast. I hope to go to the gym this afternoon. I'm feeling a little sluggish today and I don't want to exercise. So I have to get up my motivation. Just a slow day for me and I might weigh in when I go to the gym. Well have a good day everybody.
Tia SW 267 CW 228 GW 160

jis4judy responded:
Update

Changed dinner plan to spinach corn on cob chicken breast with mushrooms a great side salad

Had cherries and pistachios as evening meal then had strawberries yogurt blueberries almonds and great grains crunchy pecan cereal
total calories including a plum mid morning just under 1400
No intentional exercise today just shopping general cleaning up

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

So glad I found this support group. I am inclined 2 b a loner and now that I'm not working it's 2 ez 2 b a recluse (& eat). Hi school days...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.