1/2 ff milk
1 C black coffee

today will be the asparagus maybe sweet potato or tiny red potato,
boneless chicken breast again w mushrooms

the usual nuts berries cherries etc later

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

bigred53 responded:
Good morning Judy and all who come by later.

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I've had nothing exciting or interesting to say. I guess I shouldn't worry about being entertaining.

I've been doing pretty good food wise. I did have a Whopper with cheese for dinner and a frozen lemonade slushy thing. Too much sugar but it was nice and cold and I was hot. I know, lousey excuse.

I did discover something the other night while I was at my sister's. She had stocked up on mango and blood orange sorbet. So I grabbed a mango one and dug in. It didn't even taste good to me, but did stop eating it? Heck no. Anyway, since it didn't taste good I probably won't have any more of it which in the long run is a good thing. I think the extra magnesium and chromium I've been taking is working.

Time to go get my yogurt, blackberries and snap peas and try to stay cool.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Good morning Judy and Michelle,

I had cereal for breakfast and I hope to take a walk with my friend this morning. I will be gone Fri, Sat and Sun because its my fianc?e family reunion. So we will be in a hotel and I might not be able to check in. I will see. I hope I don't eat too much. I will have to watch it closely. I think I can workout at the hotel. So I will try that

We missed you Michelle glad that your back. Take care everybody and have a good week.
Tia SW 267 CW 228 GW 160

ausgram replied to bigred53's response:
Yeah, Michelle, don't worry about entertaining us. ha ha ha!
Just post what you had to eat and your weight. That's all. That's the only thing that keeps me on track.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram responded:
Wholly Cats, only 3 of you girls logged in. Gosh!

Weigh In - 184 - up one. ughs!
Brkfst - 1 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup milk, 1 coffee
Lunch - Mexican food. ha ha. However, I did just order a spinach quesadilla. That count for GREEN, RED AND black (black beans)?
Supper - watermelon

Not walking in 92 degree weather. I don't want to die exercising. Now, hows that for an GREAT excuse?? Ha ha!

mog1026 replied to ausgram's response:
It must be just a weird time of year for posting. Here I am at 10:30pm with nothing to say except hi!

Breakfast - peach, 1 cup dry cereal

Lunch - hot dog with 2 T vegetarian chili on top, apple, larabar

Dinner - chicken breast, squash cubes, cranberries, arugula, 4 grape tomatoes, 3 slices red onion, walnut oil, balsamic vinegar

Snack - microwave kettle corn with too many calories

I was fine until the popcorn because it was much bigger than my 100 calorie size.

We are struggling here a bit because we haven't figured out where we want to go and what we want to do with the rest of our lives. We have some health issues to sort out and it's just an unsettling time of life. Retirement of sorts is not really agreeing with my DH. I think this is tougher than being a teenager. If I disappear a bit then it probably means that these issues have gotten in the way of the focus that is part of my being here. xxoo
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

ausgram replied to mog1026's response:
Kathy, retirement time is tough! A total new way of living your life. And not only that, it takes a very long time to get adjusted. Like, years. So hang in there.

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
hi Kathy retirement is tough on men they identify with their jobs . when my Hubby retired he was wondering what he was going to do with his time . I suggested he try writing a book since his goal in High school was to become an author
so he has been busy ever since. maybe your hubby had something he put on hold that he could do now in retirement
look at his old HS year book and see what he had in mind back then We women never really retire we get to keep our jobs as caretaker forever

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 yrs old and live in SC, was born and raised in Ohio. I have 2 children both adults now. I am a psychic medium, tarot reader. I have high blood...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.