Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday July 15 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 161px; top: 86px; width: 417px; height: 235px; visibility: visible;" idx="0">

Good morning

no weigh in

breakfast

1/2 c bran flakes
1/4 c heart to heart
1/2 c ff milk
3,8 oz strawberries
3,7 oz orange
1 c black coffee

No dinner plan yet
most likely the vegies will be either asparagus or spinach that's usually what I buy on shopping day

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

mog1026 responded:
Hi Judy! Better late than never, right? And it's almost 4pm, yikes, where's the gang? I finally got on the scale and it read 210.2, which is up but not terrible considering that I have been enjoying myself for more than 2 weeks.

Breakfast - 1 cup blueberries, cinnamon bagel, a whole one I'm afraid.

Lunch - PB & J on saltine crackers, apple

Dinner probably a hamburger patty and salad.

It's time to start again and buckle down. 5 lbs seems like a good goal.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

tbird88 replied to mog1026's response:
Hi Judy and Kathy,

Good to see your posts. 5 pounds is a great goal Kathy! That's going to be my goal too. It is something that is reasonable and obtainable. Well I still weigh 224 and I hope to reach 219 in a few weeks. I went to the gym and rode the stationary bike. And it felt good to workout.

Well have a great evening.
Tia SW 267 CW 224.5 GW 160

bigred53 replied to mog1026's response:
Hello everyone!

Kathy I think that's exactly what you needed to do - take a couple of weeks off and relax a bit. I feel pretty confident that when you get back on the wagon that the weight will start coming off again. You needed a 'reboot'.

I've cut back on my food intake lately. Not intentionally but I haven't been very hungry. It's been hot and I've been feeling bloated, nothing much sounds good either. I have been on a roasted chicken and broccoli salad kick lately which is about the only thing that does sound good. That's what I had for dinner last night. I just might have to have it again tonight and I don't care what the people at the deli think either...lol. Heck, maybe I'll have a $1 burger and side salad.

Today I had a yogurt, snap peas, cherries, pistachios, coffee, diet green tea, a V8 and a couple of dark chocolate squares. And water of course. I need to go to the store in the morning for yogurt and fruit at least, maybe some cottage cheese too.

I sound like I've got the blahs, huh? I guess I kind of do but at least it's not the kind that makes me want to go out and eat everything in sight. Maybe I'll buy myself a couple of beers - that will put me to sleep for sure since I haven't been sleeping all that well either. If it's not one thing it's another - or three.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27 years old with a ten month old daughter...I have been heavyset all my life and as i got into high school my weight dropped well ive been going...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.