a rainy day here today
weight 152

breakfast

1/2 C bran flakes
3.5 oz orange
3.7 oz strawberries
1/3 C organic Os
1/2 c ff milk

yesterdays dinner was pork chop with onions corn on cob asparagus and my usual side salad

today will be spinach either brn rice or tiny red potato boneless skinless chicken breast with mushrooms
and the usual side salad

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
wow almost 10 am and only Judy. Judy, you are so faithful. Wow, I am so impressed with your faithfulness to this. Thank you is so out of place. Your the greatest. You come in here whether anyone else does or not. WOW!!

I actually forgot to post yesterday. Too much going on and even first thing in the morning. Waking up at 4:30 and staying up 2 days in a row can get to you. ha ha, especially if your not a morning person. Ho-hum.

Ok, down to brass-tacks:
Weigh In 183
Brkfst - same o same o. Fresh pineapple, coffee
Lunch - no clue.

I tried to wrack my brain as to what I ate yesterday and I can't even think. Must not have been fun. Ha ha. I know for lunch I had a Jr. Whopper. But that's all I can remember. Wow, yesterday was just a blur of busyness.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

tbird88 replied to ausgram's response:
Hi Judy an Aussie,

Good to see you here. I had cereal for breakfast and did my T25 video workout. I will try and take a walk later this morning to burn some more calories. I have forgot to track what I ate yesterday so I will pay more attention today so I don't develop a bad habit.

Well I hope you all have a good day.
Tia SW 267 CW 224 GW 160

mog1026 replied to tbird88's response:
Afternoon everyone. I'm off to the eye doctor. One body part at a time.

Breakfast - cup of blueberries, 1 1/2 cup dry cereal

Lunch - peanut butter on 2 coco pops, apple
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

kalimiller responded:
Hey all

I had two peaches with milk and this morning for breakfast. Two slices of zucchini bread for a mid morning snack.

Lunch was a chicken burger - plain and dry.

I've done four flights of stairs up and down twice today - going to do my last one in about 15 minutes. I've done it three times all week - it really isn't that hard - and it helps to break up my day at work too
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

Spotlight: Member Stories

How can a person be obese when they are surrounded by malnourishment and poverty? How can they live with themselves? How can a missionary help the poo...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.