Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Monday July 28 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 218px; top: 0px; width: 304px; height: 407px; visibility: visible;" idx="5">

Good morning

weigh in still 152

breakfast
the usual orange strawberries cereals ff milk

I almost had this post done and puppy in now on my lap I am typing with one hand now.

dinner not sure of the vegies if the asparagus is still good or I will have broccoli again with th boneless chicken breasts

raining hard with thunder and lightning so probably no walk today
I have to wait for an a work man today he may not come working on electricity not safe during a storm like this

hugs Judy;)

'-
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

parakeet210 responded:
Hiya j n all later There is an even larger space from ur post down to ur signature J.

248.4 Need to loose weight before trip. So cheers to one lb off.

I think I shall have the protein seed toast w cinnamon n honey 2 cuppa Half/half

Lunch:: turkey sandwich on wheat thin bread Blueberries red pepper. English cuc. Red onion honey mustard Home grown tomatoes homegrown lettuce

Dinner: pepperoni lean cuisine pizza Salad using same ingredients as above

Have a great day
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
Yes when I type with a puppy on my lap I hit some wrong keys that make that space not sure how to reduce it today is last day for the puppy she is being picked up today
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy and Keet - Today is suppose to be a tad cooler but more storms. I totally shut my computer down when a storm come rolling in. It got hit with lightening once, not going to take a chance again with that lightening and lose another computer.

Weigh In - 185 - I am totally bummed over this weigh in.

Brkfst - 1 banana, 1 coffee

lunch - left overs. shrimp salad, veggies

Going to try and walk today. We bought 20 ears of corn from that Olathe corn in King Soopers yesterday and we are going to put that up in the freezer. That's going to be a job husking all that. Ha. Going to blance it too. So I will be buy when I'm done posting on here.

Have a good day everyone.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

ausgram replied to parakeet210's response:
Good for you Keet losing that 1 lb. Keep going. Your young enough to get it off. Do it now before your my age, its almost impossible to get off then.
Where you going on your trip, Hawaii? LOL
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

j9celeste replied to ausgram's response:
Good morning (just made it under the wire to still be morning) everybody!

Packing today. We close on our house that we're buying tomorrow morning and moving in the afternoon. Our fifth move this year, so packing is old hat!

Breakfast:
1C Special K with Red Berries
3/4 C Skim Milk
6 Dried Apricots

Lunch:
2 Grilled chicken wings
Broccoli

Dinner:
Spinach salad w/veggies & such
1/2 C Taco Meat

I hope that you all have a great day!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 282 GW 165

tbird88 replied to ausgram's response:
HI everybody,

I had cereal for lunch and probably vegetable soup for lunch. I plan to workout at apartment gym. I think I'll ride the stationery bike. Well sounds like Judy and Aussie have storms today, I hope you stay dry. I know it can be discouraging weighing in Aussie but hang in there you will see the numbers come down because you have been working so hard at it.

Congratulations Keet on your 1 lb off! I hope that you reach your goal before the trip.
Well have a good day everybody.
Tia SW 267 CW 223 GW 160

bigred53 replied to tbird88's response:
Good morning everyone! Kathy sweetheart I want to see your beautiful face again!

I did pretty good with food over the weekend. I had a splurge yesterday with an order of taquitos. Other than that I was pretty good.

Stopped at the store this morning and got snap peas, cucumbers, blueberries, cherries, yogurt, cottage cheese and water. These blueberries are so good as I haven't had any for a few weeks. I'll probably have a chicken salad for dinner. It's good to be back on the usual plan.

We're actually getting some rain today with thunder storms. There was lots of thunder last night.

Have a great day everyone. I'll check back later.

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

My weight has crept up on me through many years of negligence - over eating and not eating the right foods. I love fresh fruits and vegetables but I a...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.