Skip to content
Rainbow Challenge Tuesday July 29 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 207px; top: 0px; width: 376px; height: 394px; visibility: visible;" idx="4">

Good Morning!

weigh in 150.5

Breakfast
2 semisoft boiled eggs
1 slice pumpernickel bread toasted
2.8 oz orange
1 C black coffee

today is shopping day so the only thing I know for sure is there will be a salad and spinach as part of my dinner plan

had to cancel the work because of the rain electric workers don't work in the rain because of the danger of it ... and it is outside work

so he is coming first thing tomorrow that should not effect my walking

all I did for exercise yesterday was some floor exercises I do some times
and general household chores picked some green beans from the garden.

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy!
Sounds like you stayed busy yesterday. Still raining there? I remember when I lived back there and it rained for days on end. That don't happen here. I miss it.

Weigh In - 183

Brkfst the usual - 1 banana, 1 coffee

Lunch probably a BK Jr. Whopper. Those are pretty small. I should look up the calorie count on them.

My poor willow trees that I planted 10 years ago are dieing. Boo hoo, I cut a big bunch of dead branches out of them yesterday. I hate to see them die. We don't have all that many trees out here.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

j9celeste responded:
Good morning all!

Judy, I see that you're down in the 150's...congrats!!!

Aus, I'm so sorry about your willow trees. How sad to see those die!

It's moving day today. We aren't sleeping there for a couple of days since there won't be TV or internet and I can't without that

We're closing this morning, so I'm off! Have a great day everybody!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 282 GW 165

jis4judy replied to ausgram's response:
ausie willow trees need a ton of water to survive
dry areas aren't good for them I had a willow tree and hated it because it was allways full of nasty bugs it blew down in a hurricane ...
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

tbird88 replied to jis4judy's response:
HI everybody,

I had cereal and cherries for breakfast. I'm unsure what is for lunch. I think I will do my exercise video. I feel sluggish today so I will do the best I can.

Good luck with the move Janine. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Well I hope everybody has a good day!
Tia SW 267 CW 223 GW 160

kalimiller responded:
Hey guys. Not much is going on with me. Thought I'd say something...it's been a few days since I posted.

My weight is still the same - but I'm starting to see some definition in my calves from the stairs that I do everyday at work. This week I'm doing three sets of six flights. Whew. I'm not as out of breath as I used to be - I can get up four or five flights without breathing too heavily. the last flight or two are always the hardest - but two weeks ago I was struggling with just four flights. NSV!
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

parakeet210 replied to ausgram's response:
Hey Aus. So sorry to hear about the willow trees!!

Janine. Yeah get closed so u can open a new door n new home

Judy. Yeah for walking!!

Roh congrats again

Michelle. Ur doing well

Kali. ThArs amazin exercise Ur doin!! Keep it up
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6

jis4judy responded:
update
had pork chop with onions baked beans in tomato sauce cooked spinach side salad
after dinner green tea with lemon and ginger

2 c watermelon 1/2 C cantaloupe

1 1/2 C cherries

1/3 c greek yogurt fat free plain
1 C sliced strawberries
1/3 C blueberries
1/2 T honey

total calories 1467

45 minutes walking 1 1/2 H shopping 15 minutes gardening

that's my day

jis4judy replied to parakeet210's response:
oops 1 1/2 Oz pistachios lightly salted Kathy I bought some in stop and shop but they aren;t much different than the ones I get at Costco
Hugs Judy

mog1026 replied to jis4judy's response:
I wish I could use the less expensive Costco ones but I have to have the NO SALT variety. Wonderful brand is the only one I have found. At our local market they're $12.99/lb and at Stop and Shop $8.99, so I was really happy to see the Christmas Tree Special for $5.99.

I'm still working on the rainbow. Today I had:

Orange - peach

Red - apple, tomato, red onion

Green - arugula, broccoli, scallion, cucumber, avocado

Yellow - corn

Blue - blueberries

White - dates

At least I have that part down. It's so much easier and more fun to add healthy foods than to cut portions, unfortunately.

jis4judy replied to mog1026's response:
Yes Kathy
it is more fun to add healthy foods than to cut portions
I am a foodie too I find myself eating too much healthy food every now and then
so portions do matter not as much though as other types of foods
I couldn't find the salt free pistachios so I bought a small packet of lightly salted normally 5.99 on sale for 3.99
Hugs Judy

Spotlight: Member Stories

Ok I am at it again, lost track of how many times I have tried to lose weight.About 12 yrs ago I separated from my husband and started a diet of ma...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.