Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rainbow Challenge Wednesday July 30 2014
jis4judy posted:
[a class="iol_imc" style="left: 161px; top: 86px; width: 417px; height: 235px; visibility: visible;" idx="5">

Good morning
weigh in 151

breakfast
1/2 C bran flakes
1/3 C heart to heart
1/2 c ff milk
2.8 oz orange
2.9 oz strawberries
1 c black coffee

Dinner plan is
garden green beans corn on cob boneless skinless chicken breast mushrooms

side salad

the usual fruits nuts and yogurt in the evening

plan to take a walk right after the Electric guy gets done
installing a new out door plug ..

Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

j9celeste responded:
Good morning all!

Beautiful rainbow this morning Judy!

The move went like clockwork yesterday. We had a bit of help and that sure makes it easier.

We just have a few things to move today and our hanging clothes. We'll probably be spending the night in our new home tonight. It will be nice to be home after these five moves and renting for the past year.

I've maintained through the move which has been difficult. I'll get back into a groove soon and that makes me happy.

Have a great day everybody!

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 282 GW 165

tbird88 replied to j9celeste's response:
HI Judy and Janine,

Congratulations Janine on a nice move! I am so happy for you. I am glad everything worked out. That takes care of a lot of stress you were experiencing..
Well I am at a all time low here. I don't want to exercise! My motivation is gone. Any suggestions? I know I am a big baby and just don't want to do it. How can I get going again. This is my first day feeling like a total slug.

Any advice is welcome, thank you.

Have a great day everybody.
Tia SW 267 CW 223 GW 160

ausgram responded:
Morning Judy, Janine and Tia -

It's a beautiful day. Rain/mist. We hardly ever get that so I am enjoying every minute of it.

Tia, everyone has those day where we feel like a slug. Its ok to have them now and then, we are human and we have feelings that change. Just don't stay a slug. hee hee! Keep your mind on happy things.

Janine, glad a big job is done moving and getting thing in order. Yep time to get back in the swing of counting calories and or watching what you eat. ughs. ha ha!

No weigh in this morning. The battery was shot on my scale. Carl will put a new one in and tomorrow it'll be back on the routine.

I won't be eating much today, my stomach is totally upset. I ate a raw onion last night and I see at 71 I can't do that anymore. So they are out of my diet from now on. Just have to cook them. I'm in mega pain with this. Hope it passes soon.
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

jis4judy replied to tbird88's response:
Hi Tia I take a slug day now and then of course I eat less on those days if you take a day off in my experience I am stronger the next day and function better Just don't let it happen too often
Hugs Judy

life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jis4judy replied to j9celeste's response:
Hi Janine with all your experience moving I expected you to do well ... good job with that and good luck with the new house
Hugs Judy

bigred53 replied to jis4judy's response:
Good morning everyone!

Janine, finally in the new house, huh? It must be such a relief.

Tia, slug away!...lol. As usual Judy has given great advice.

Aussie so sorry you're in pain. I love onions and I don't know how I'd feel if I had to give them up. Do you have any tums or anything like that? I had a touch of heartburn last night so I popped a few antacids then all better.

Doing good with the food so far this week although my morning blood sugar has been higher than usual. I think it's from a bit of stress I'm having over this job change. Then last night I was so angry on behalf of a good friend that I tossed and turned all night. I was wishing I could give him a hug but he lives too far away. It is so frustrating for me to not be able to give some TLC to a friend in need. I feel that way about all of you too. Sometimes a caring touch can be so much more comforting than words. I wish my arms were longer or stretchier - like Stretch Armstrong...lol.

Well girlies it's payday and I've got to fill out my time sheet - not one of my favorite things to do as it's a pain the the posterior. Then I've got to get my desk better organized with all the different forms and stuff I'll be using. Then, oh goodie - filing. YUK!

Healthy eating everyone!!

Michelle

tbird88 replied to bigred53's response:
Hi everybody,

Thank you so much for your response. And I feel so much better knowing I can enjoy my slug day I work this evening so that will keep me moving some. I will watch my calories real close and not eat a lot.

Well have a great day everybody:)
Tia SW 267 CW 223 GW 160

parakeet210 replied to j9celeste's response:
Janine,

I'm really glad to hear ur almost totally moved!! There's a lot of stress in that. I bet YOU are tickled pink! To be soon on a better path Uve set for yourself

Kudos!!
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6

parakeet210 replied to tbird88's response:
Tia, Ur doing better than you realize. I'm glad Aus validated your slug day!! You've been at it really hard so go get all the gusto u can by being sluggo!!

Aus any mylanta, gaviscon maloox??? I'd try that. Feel better!!

Hiya judy and michelle. Glad to see ur both working with food!! Keep going!!

As for me,,,,, I've had a real crap food day which started with a sad on the go Starbucks etc So I shall return tomorrow and hopefully have it together Have some rash that antihistamines don't work on. Yuk
There can be a lot of rain forecast (when it rains it pours). When this happens be a blessing for someone else.

tweety 'keet'

SW 262.2. GW. 170 CW 248.6

mog1026 replied to parakeet210's response:
Hope everyone had a lovely summer day

Rainbow of the day -

Red - tomato, radicchio

Orange - orange

White - mushrooms, dates, white onion

Yellow - corn on the cob

Green - arugula, Bibb lettuce, scallions, romaine lettuce

to Judy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always been fat, ever since the age of 8. I have tried diet after diet, diet pill after diet pill and I can't find anything that works. I n...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.