weigh in 151

Breakfast

3.2 oz orange
2.8 oz strawberries
1/2 c ff milk
1/2 c bran flakes
1/3 c heart to heart

1 c black coffee

dinner today will be garden green beans boneless chicken breast mushrooms either tiny red potato or sweet potato
I will be walking for exercise today
will update later
Hugs Judy
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

j9celeste responded:
Good morning all!

Another beautiful day today. I spent hours yesterday cleaning the sills and sashes of a bunch of the windows in our new house. I don't know that they have ever been cleaned. Bugs, mud, etc. Icky. Kind of a good workout all of the cleaning that I've been doing!

Tia, I am going to take your advice. I see my psychiatrist today and I'm going to ask him to up my Prozac.

It's going to be challenge eating today. We're going to a BBQ fundraiser for lunch and eating out for dinner. I'll have to stick with salad for dinner. Karaoke tonight and I'm looking forward to that!

I hope that everybody has a great day.

XOXO
Janine
The most exciting, challenging, significant relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone who loves the you that YOU love, that's fabulous 297-6/6/14-CW 282 GW 165

ausgram responded:
Hi Judy and Celeste - And Tia and Keet later on. ha.

And Kali too.

Weigh In 181 - Darn, I'm stuck again. Ha ha!

Brkfst - cantelope, coffee
snack - 1 cake donut. Ummmm! Ha ha.
lunch - Whopper Jr.
dinner - cucumber, watermelon
snack - 1 cup carmel popcorn Ummmmmmm!

Bad eating day yesterday
AusGram -SW - 194; CW -185; GW -150

Don't live life comparing yourself to everyone else.
God has created you to be you and you are free to be you.

kalimiller responded:
Hey-o.

Breakfast was two scrambled eggs. Water.

I've done one set of my stairs so far. I'll do another in about an hour.

Lunch/snacks are carrots, watermelon, and tilapia with basil pesto on them.

Dinner will probably be leftovers for me and maybe french toast for DH.
-Kali

Starting weight: 198 Current weight: 191

tbird88 replied to kalimiller's response:
Hi everybody,

Well I had cereal for breakfast and not sure whats for lunch and dinner yet. I started my period today so I am feeling a little better. Missed a couple of days of exercise. I think I'm going to take a week off from exercise and see if that helps me feel better. I have been exercising everyday but I think I need a break. The routine is getting so boring and monotous (spelling).

Kali, I;m so proud of you and your stair activity that is so motivating to me. I wish I could find a new activity I enjoy and could stick to it. I will have to come up with a plan.

Janine, best wishes to you at the doctors. I hope some more Prozac will help you with the depression. It is no fun being down all the time. You deserve to feel better. Lets us know how your feeling.

Well I hope everybody has a good day and take care.
Tia SW 267 CW 222.6 GW 160

bigred53 replied to kalimiller's response:
Bon jour mes amies!!! Having the usual so far this a.m. - yogurt, blackberries, snap peas, a nectarine and some pistachios (I need to get more).

Last night I had a repeat of Monday for dinner- chicken salad sandwich on wheat, kalamata olives and a small container of pineapple. I'm beginning to feel like I'm spending way to much time at the grocery store...lol

Roh those pickles I was telling you about are called 'Farmer's garden by Vlasic' the zesty garlic flavor. There are also some sliced red bell peppers, carrots and whole garlic cloves in the mix. It doesn't show any fiber on the lable but there's got to be a little bit in there somewhere. I had been thinking about getting a few small cans of saurkraut but I forgot. I also got some roasted walnut oil. I figure $9.00 is lots less expensive than the $60.00 a month for the cholesterol meds - if it works that is - and it actually didn't taste bad at all.

Going to do a WalMart run after work to get some ground flaxseed and a few other important things like toilet paper...lol - since they don't make Sears catalogs anymore. Ha! I crack myself up.

Later cuties!!

Michelle

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined this community in Sept. of 2011 and I believe I was around 222 lbs. at that time. I began a "diet" in June 2011 at 265 lbs. I was m...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.