Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Super Happy Easter
dada1j posted:
Okay, I just have to share this huge milestone with everyone......my wedding ring fits again! I haven't been able to get it on my finger without lotioning up my hand and forcing it on my finger since I was 6 months pregnant. My son is 4 months old now and it finally fits again! It has been sitting in my jewelry case for months now, but I decided to try it on yesterday as we were getting dressed for Easter Service and it slid right on and fit snug enough to where it didn't spin. Yippeeeeee

Now the next big milestone will be when I am able to get it sized down some......look out Jared's here I come!

Jis4Judy responded:
thats awsome sonn it will be spinning and you will need it downsized.. I remember how great it was when my rings started spinning... you go girl your doing hreat
Hugs Judy:)

pallzy responded:
That's great. I also know how great it felt when I needed to get my ring sized down. Yay for you!!!

blondie454u responded:
Way to go. Congrats. Keep up the good work.

Amber

dada1j responded:
Thank you to all! I'm glad that we have each other to share the highs and lows with!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I recently took the plunge into stay-at-home mom-hood. I have four children, ranging in age from 1.5 to 17; two are step-children and two are by pregn...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.