Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Super Happy Easter
    dada1j posted:
    Okay, I just have to share this huge milestone with everyone......my wedding ring fits again! I haven't been able to get it on my finger without lotioning up my hand and forcing it on my finger since I was 6 months pregnant. My son is 4 months old now and it finally fits again! It has been sitting in my jewelry case for months now, but I decided to try it on yesterday as we were getting dressed for Easter Service and it slid right on and fit snug enough to where it didn't spin. Yippeeeeee

Now the next big milestone will be when I am able to get it sized down some......look out Jared's here I come!

Jis4Judy responded:
    thats awsome sonn it will be spinning and you will need it downsized.. I remember how great it was when my rings started spinning... you go girl your doing hreat
    Hugs Judy:)

pallzy responded:
    That's great. I also know how great it felt when I needed to get my ring sized down. Yay for you!!!

blondie454u responded:
    Way to go. Congrats. Keep up the good work.

Amber

dada1j responded:
    Thank you to all! I'm glad that we have each other to share the highs and lows with!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Gained weight, then some more, and a bit more over the past 20 years. Always seemed to be a reason to start dealing with it later, pregnancies, colleg...More

Helpful Tips

Eating potato salad without feeling guilty
    The other night I bought a container of potato salad for dinner and instead of having a big pile of it on my plate, I filled half of my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 4 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.