Skip to content
Maryt520
maryt520 posted:
I just joined WedMD weight loss tracker last week and it's been great to log my food & fitness. I have 125 lbs to lose. My SW 277, GW 150. I'm looking for "rewards" ideas for 25 lb increments. Pedicures, new jeans, etc.
Love the community posts. Thanks everyone for your support & ideas.
Mary
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

jis4judy responded:
Hi Mary welcome aboard You mentioned some of my favorate thing to reward myself with the manecure and pedicure worked well and new clothes is a great way to celebrate accually at my 50 pounds removed I bought new software for my PC adobe Photo shop it was an indulgence
New dvd or CD with music you like that kind of thing just never make it a food thing could start you back on old habits
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

totallywiggedout responded:
I like foot massages, new nail polishes, pedicures and hair highlights.
For my grand total celebration after I reach goal, I am going to go to Mardi Gras, have absyinth, get topless and have my body painted.
I will be almost 49 years old, but I am looking forward to it

kim
Kim SW 252 CW 181.6 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

abnersmom responded:
Welcome Mary! I love your reward system. It's important on this journey to recognize your successes in some way. I think that's a good idea for me in my journey now too. So, let's see, I think that I will reward myself for maintaining 150 every month with some new article of clothing. So, Feb. 26th, if I earn it, I'll buy a new swimsuit!

Thanks for the inspiration and good luck on your journey! Glad you've joined us.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - You are imperfect, permanentlyand inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. - Amy Bloom

maryt520 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I like the foot massage idea and maybe even a whole body massage! Thanks for the ideas.

blondie454u responded:
That's a great way to start. About the 25lb increments, it's a great idea but also remember to focus on over all health not just weight. Nutrition is an important part of your journey.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

Spotlight: Member Stories

How can a person be obese when they are surrounded by malnourishment and poverty? How can they live with themselves? How can a missionary help the poo...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.