Skip to content
Seated exercise
jis4judy posted:
found this in one of kim older posts so saved it as a resource
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

totallywiggedout responded:
JUDY!!!!! I was just going to post that!!
I just can't figure out what to name the resource.....
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

jis4judy replied to totallywiggedout's response:
I just figured I would do and give you the credit just as good as you doing it
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 149ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

jean4u replied to totallywiggedout's response:
KIM, how about NO EXCUSES EXERCISE! (for a title)

For the excuses: I can't afford a gym membership, I can't get to a gym. I don't have any exercise equipment at home. The weather is bad, I can't walk today. It goes on and on.....yadayada!

Oh, my, YOU don't have to leave the house. Oh, you can do this with bad knees!

Heck, you can even wear your jammies!

Barb

totallywiggedout replied to jean4u's response:
Barb, it really is true when you have something like the seated core or even the tai chi readily available on the net, and free to boot.... it kinda takes the air out of the excuse balloon doesn't it?
Truly, I love that seated zumba one too, that one is really fun and if you do it about 3 times in a row, it really can work up a decent heart rate increase a bit of sweat... And with it's catchy music, it's really fun.
I think that people just don't know HOW to look stuff like this up on the net for themselves.
Basicly I just google things like workouts for people with arthritis, or workouts for older people and sometimes add Utube after it and boom, there you are.
huggs
k
Kim SW 252 CW 180.3 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

shelsangel responded:
Thanks for the info Judy and Kim
Everything happens for a reason. HUGGS, Jean
SW 301.2 CW 282.0 GW 165 could change after I reach it :-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a classic "Yo-yo" guy who seems to go in 3-4 year cycles of about a 150 pound range. I've been doing this most of my 47 years so...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.