Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hungry For Change
blondie454u posted:
You can watch this on Netflix. I think it will be inspiring for those who are struggling. It will help you cope with what's holding you back from being a better you. Remember your worst enemy is yourself. It talks about that in the documentary. Please watch and share when you have time. It help you understand what keeps myself, Judy, Debbie, and the others that are on here constantly for those of you who don't understand how we keep going. This documentary will explain why. I hope this helps with anyone struggling.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

jis4judy responded:
that was presented so well Loved it thanks Amber
Hugs Judy:)
SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance

tnmist responded:
I just saw the trailer. It looks like some of the same folks who did "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." Can't wait to watch it! Thanks for the info!
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

jean4u responded:
Amber, thanks for this information. I really think we need to learn more about ourselves to keep us on a lifetime committment.

Barb

mog1026 replied to jean4u's response:
Thanks Amber, I just added it to my instant queue!
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 208.4. GW 165

blondie454u replied to mog1026's response:
You're welcome everyone!
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

abnersmom responded:
Thanks Amber. I haven't watched this one, but will make a point to do so.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

abnersmom responded:
Hi Amber and all,

I watched this last night when I got home from work last night. It really took me back to the beginning of my journey. It reminded me of how much the first part of my journey had as much to do with self exploration as it did calories or exercise. I had to do some real soul searching about "what am I hungry for?" I did a lot of reading and reflection at that time. Some of you will remember all the posts SmilingCats and I had about these issues. Lots of quotes from Louise Hay's books, etc., etc. That was such a critical part of this journey for me. Clearly, doing the work of knowing what voids in my life I was trying to fill with food helped me. Thanks for posting this. It was good for me to be clear about the all around changes I have made.
Debbie SW 265 CW 150 maintaining - Don't exchange what you want MOST for what you want at the moment.

blondie454u replied to abnersmom's response:
Yes it is Debbie. It's good even for us maintenance gals to relive what caused and started our journey. It made me say yep that's why I started and that's why I am going to keep going.

tnmist replied to blondie454u's response:
I just finished watching it. This is excellent! Will have to add this to my library. Had a lot of good points. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention.
Misty
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

justmejust replied to tnmist's response:
Hey, I noticed this Hungry For Change website notice says watch the first 20 minutes for free, and sign up. How much does this cost to watch?

Thanks,
Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

tnmist replied to justmejust's response:
Hi, Laura, I personally didn't watch it through that particular site, and I don't use Netflix, so I just rented it online through Amazon. It's great info and much food for thought! Hope you enjoy it.
Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi It's me-Miamama2 i had trouble with my password and had to create a whole new name but anyway-here is my story-I'm so ashamed to admit but...More

Helpful Tips

cinnamon
I am diabetic and a sure way to loose weight fast is cut the carbs, exercise, and take a third of a T-spoon of cinnamon after every meal ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.