Skip to content
Vegucated
blondie454u posted:
You can find this one on Netflix.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

ladylavender responded:
This is next on my list this weekend. Thanks for the info, Amber.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

ladylavender responded:
This one was hard to watch in places. I had to close my eyes. There was some other film I saw last year that told the real story behind how animals are treated, too, and I had read the book "Mad Cowboy" quite awhile ago so was familiar with the extraordinary amount of resources (water, grain, land) and pollution the animal industry causes. At the moment, I can't remember the name of that other film. You have probably seen it.

Thank you for reminding me of my goals, Amber.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

blondie454u replied to ladylavender's response:
You're probably thinking of Food Inc. It has been removed from Netflix and I didn't get to watch it before it was purged off their system.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

ladylavender replied to blondie454u's response:
Yes, that was probably the one. I watched it through Amazon instant rental. Fairly certain it's still there if you want to rent it. It's a good one, too.

-Abby

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been gaining and loosing weight most of my adult life. The diet of choice has always been weight watchers. I've lost and gained 90 lbs mo...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.