Vegucated
blondie454u posted:
You can find this one on Netflix.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

ladylavender responded:
This is next on my list this weekend. Thanks for the info, Amber.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

ladylavender responded:
This one was hard to watch in places. I had to close my eyes. There was some other film I saw last year that told the real story behind how animals are treated, too, and I had read the book "Mad Cowboy" quite awhile ago so was familiar with the extraordinary amount of resources (water, grain, land) and pollution the animal industry causes. At the moment, I can't remember the name of that other film. You have probably seen it.

Thank you for reminding me of my goals, Amber.
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

-Abby

blondie454u replied to ladylavender's response:
You're probably thinking of Food Inc. It has been removed from Netflix and I didn't get to watch it before it was purged off their system.
Amber CW 135 maintaining, SW 250. Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of a mental illness.

ladylavender replied to blondie454u's response:
Yes, that was probably the one. I watched it through Amazon instant rental. Fairly certain it's still there if you want to rent it. It's a good one, too.

-Abby