Skip to content
Laura's Pain Relaxation Tape
totallywiggedout posted:
Plus I heard on a pain relaxation tape that I have been listening to that people who take charge of their pain usually do better and feel better. MOG1026 replied to justmejust 's response: Laura, when the party is over, can you tell me more about the pain relaxation tape? That sounds like something I would like

justmejust replied to MOG1026 's response: Kathy, sure, it is by Ruth Naperstack and it was made for people with pain, most specifically people with permanent pain from serving in war.
Kim SW 252 CW 177.8 GW 135

If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.---author anonymous

If you are going through Hell,keep going.-- Winston Churchill

Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

mog1026 responded:
I just ordered the tape Laura. Thanks! . I'll let you all know how it works for me.
Kathy SW 235.1 CW 201.6 GW 165

Greedily she ingorg'd without restraint,
And knew not eating Death
Milton, Paradise Lost

justmejust replied to mog1026's response:
Great Kathy! I hope it works for you. I listen to it at bedtime usually. Please let me know what you think of it.

Laura
Laura

Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone My name is Jackie I'm 63 years old I began this journey to lose weight about 3 years ago to no avail. I would lose five or six po...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
63 of 78 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.