Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Why you should put yourself first
blondie454u posted:
I already post this in a reply but I thought I would put in the resources if anyone missed it they can have easier access to it. I hope everyone enjoys it.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

mefirstforever responded:
Boy I have alot of thief in my life. My cup is almost empty all the time. I just have a little to get on this bog once in a while.
Thanks Amber I have to work on that
Helene GW 140 CW 210.4 SW 224
Every day is a gift do your best, be kind especially to yourself and smile.

blondie454u replied to mefirstforever's response:
Helene,

I found it very profound! I also see why people judge me for my journey. Certain people think I am selfish because I chose to take of myself most of the time. They forget or chose not to see that I also take care of others, I just don't give them my full attention that they think they deserve.
Amber CW 135-139 maintaining, SW 250. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1Cor. 13:7

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Melanie and I am in college. Since I was young I was obese. I first realized I was overweight in 4th grade when the school nurse weighed me...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
62 of 77 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.