Freaked out for an Unhealthy Snack?

totallywiggedout posted:

Try cleaner options.

huggs
k
Kim SW 253 CW 192.2 GW 135
c5 192.2, 190.3, 189.2,189,

Willpower defines Realm --- Toba Beta

You are a perishable item. Live accordingly.

Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

justmejust responded:
Kim, thanks for posting this. It is very helpful in clarifying good nutrition choices for my cravings!!

Huggs,
Laura
Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight. Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.

totallywiggedout responded:
Judy posted this Healthy Snack recipe.
Instead of adding it to our reg. Recipes, I added it here because it pretty much covers the Craving Crusher list.

recipe for a healthy [a style="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent ! important; border: medium none ! important; display: inline-block ! important; float: none ! important; height: auto ! important; margin: 0px ! important; min-height: 0px ! important; min-width: 0px ! important; padding: 0px ! important; vertical-align: baseline ! important; width: auto ! important; text-decoration: underline ! important;" title="Click to Continue > by HQ-Video-Pro-1.9" id="_GPLITA_2" href="http://forums.webmd.com/3/dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange/tip/75#">snack jis4judy posted: SW 247 CW 150ish maintaining

Remember the Gold is not in the prize it's in the Journey
life may not be the Party we expected but while we are here we may as well dance
Reboot weight April 7, 2014... 198
Goal 6-9 lbs loss per month, goal 135

You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be. ---- Marianne Williamson

Judy gone 6/1-6/11

rohvannyn replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Jicama sticks, squeeze of lime, and tajin seasoning. Available in four spice intensities from one to four chiles, this is sprinkled on the fresh peeled, cut up jicama. It is good for curbing chip cravings, is high in vitamin c and fiber, and is kind to the mouth with a nice crunchy texture.
Roh

'Your focus determines your reality.' -QGJ

'Try not. Only do.' - Y

Post reboot starting weight: 201.8 Current weight: 197.8 Goal: 140

Helpful Tips

Sugar's effect on your body.
An hour and a half long but worth it. I will watch this multiple times until I know it by heart. Sugar leads to the immediate formation of ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.