Skip to content
Books That Have Been Keeping Me On Track
didi_buttonsley posted:
I've read all of these in the past couple of weeks, and they have really been changing my outlook on myself and my weight issues. I have given a couple of these books to friends who are also enjoying them. Just thought some of you folks might be interested!
Was this Helpful?
19 of 32 found this helpful

blondie454u responded:
When I have a moment I'm going to check it out. It's been crazy here since my sister is in from England.
Amber CW 129-132 maintaining, SW 250. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Nice list.

I really am inspired by some of the young adult fiction out there. I know it sounds ridiculous but that works for me better.

didi_buttonsley replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
I'm a voracious reader, but for whatever reason I've never really read any self help books dealing with weight loss or emotional eating. I bought a couple of them on a whim, and LOVED them. There are so many good tidbits of info in these types of books, and such a refreshing amount of honesty.
Obviously something is clicking in my brain, because in the last couple of weeks I've been inspired to frequent the gym and take my dog on plenty of long walks.
I ordered several more of these kinds of books from Amazon... so that list may have to be revised pretty soon.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello family, I am a 49 a perosn who can't control of eating, exspiecally when I"m depress. I have been going through some problems in the la...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Link to the WebMD Food and Fitness Planner
To let people know how to find it, go to WebMD home page it's listed on there, but here's the easy link for you ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.