Skip to content
hCG for Weight Loss
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
HCG: all the rage for weight loss these days but what's the truth behind the hype? Find out: The Truth about hCG for Weight Loss
Was this Helpful?
9 of 19 found this helpful

rocky2010 responded:
i find this article horrible, first of all if someone is going to talk bad about something they need to know everything about it first of all i spend 17 bucks to buy this sublingual drops my doctor takes this i have lost over 30 pounds with this diet. I do not feel hungry and the 500 calories are for only 44 days People need to look into something before they trash it , i guess she must have been in a hurry to write a quick article , she had no idea at all about this diet and she calls herself a professional!!!

jean4vr replied to rocky2010's response:
I scanned the article and found it interesting. If I was going to go on this, I would print it off and take it with me to the dr. so we could go over it. So from the standpoint of giving me a start point, I liked getting a "critique".

Hey, Rocky, good for you that you found something that agrees with you. Keep us posted on how you do.

One of Dr Oz shows was where he took blood from several people who wanted to shed wt.. They all had different blood chemistry and would benefit from different types of "diets". I thought the show was interesting. Makes sense how some people can stay on a certain eating regiume and others cannot.

One of the Diet board poster was on Alli, and gung-ho. Lost alot of wt. in the beginning. But did not continue to post. I say good luck to whatever will get the wt. off. Go for it!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 32 I have 4 children ages 8,9,12,and 14. I dont think I over eat! I just dont eat the right stuff :( at least thats what i make myself believe. I...More

Helpful Tips

Getting the most out of oatmeal
As an oatmeal fan, I was surprised to find that instant oatmeal didn't stick with me the way rolled oats did. When I switched back to ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.