Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier
WebMD

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine
WebMD

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion
    WebMD

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community
    WebMD

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Weighty Problem: Thyroid
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Does fatigue drag you down day after day? Do you have brain fog, weight gain, chills, or hair loss? Your thyroid gland could be to blame. This great regulator of body and mind sometimes goes haywire, particularly in women. Getting the right treatment is critical to feel your best and avoid serious health problems.
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

DeborahDodds responded:
Hi Louise, I do take thyroid medicine but I do believe that it is time to see the Doctor for adjusments. I am tired all the time, my hair comes out in lots of strands and I found an article that listed the following as low thyroid symptoms. Maybe this will help someone...
Some of the most common symptoms of low thyroid are weight gain, depression, fatigue, nonrefreshing sleep, brittle nails, constipation, diffuse hair loss, sensitivity to cold, significantly calloused heels, chronic yeast infections and even infertility. The article said to tell your doctor of all the symptoms you are experiencing because sometimes this problem does not show up on a standard thyroid test. Hope this helps, Deborah

Spotlight: Member Stories

Here's my tale. I am a life long dieter having done it all--grapefruit diet, Scarsdale, Rotation, Weight watchers, Jenny Craig, Fat Flush, my own ...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 30 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.