Skip to content
Relaxation, meditation, interaction with others, stretching
justmejust posted:
These are some of my new secret weapons to fill me up emotionally in ways other than food.

What are yours?
GW 145 / CW 219 Laura - Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection.
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

beachgg responded:
thanks for sharing--I need to reduce stress --my hair is falling out I am so stressed--the doc said its not my meds--just stress-
I am exercising more--I do have a meditation Cd-- I will do that tomorrow-- with all this stuff to do I will be sooooo busy-- I also need to nap once a day a I am re- cooping from a vasculitis flare-- and the meds make u tired-
that is part of why I gained so much weight-- Time management is something I try to do-- so I can accomplish as much as I can without wearing myself out---I know my friends said deep breathing several times a day is good-- yoga is something I'd like to try--seen it on TV for older folk--using a chair-- that looked interesting
Thanks again
SLIM HUGS BEACH GREAT GRAM

Spotlight: Member Stories

All my life I have been considered bigger than everyone else. I used to blame it on my asthma and allergies. I decided to put a stop to it. I am t...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.