Skip to content
"NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS"
justmejust posted:
I like this saying too. Good luck this weekend everyone!
I am having food issues right now. Cookies, muffin, and tomorrow some Halloween candy...OH NO! Hope you all are doing better than I am this holiday.
Anyway, Happy Halloween! I actually really enjoy this holiday.
Laura GW 145 / CW 212 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps to to healthy lifestyle change.
Was this Helpful?
8 of 16 found this helpful

jean4u responded:
Hi Laura,

ENJOY yourself, this was one of my favorite holidays when my girls were young. I used to take them trick or treating, with our poodle (dressed up with a tu-tu or bride outfit) and we would go to the historic (really old) homes. The owners would really get into this holiday, also. Scary sounds and music and lighting were all around.

HAPPY HAUNTING!!!

Barb Jean

P.S. One year I was Scarlette O'Hara! LOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone, I'm a 46 year old mother of a son, two dogs, and two fish...LOL. I'm married and really need to loose this weight for myself. ...More

Helpful Tips

Sugar: All you need to know
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristin-kirkpatrick-ms-rd-ld/dangers-of-sugar_b_3658061.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.