Skip to content
New here.
Kim138 posted:
Hi.
Recently, on Dr. Oz, he encouraged dieters to drink a glass of Metamucil 15 minutes before the evening meal. It helps make you feel full apparently without adding extra calories. Has anyone tried this and found it helpful?
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

justmejust responded:
I have a cup of milk with metamucil between meals to satisfy an appetite. I keep forgetting to try Dr. Oz's suggestion to have it before a meal to fill up the tummy.
Goal Wt 145 Current Wt 203 Starting Wt 225 Getting healthy is about progress, not perfection. Baby steps, to a healthy lifestyle change. When you change your thoughts you will then change your weight.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was always skinny. Worked hard at it. Then 20 years ago, i met my husband. I've put on 70 lbs since then. I've tried different diets. I real...More

Helpful Tips

Tuesday Tips: Claiming Your Life Back
Today is Tuesday Tips Day where we can all share our best solutions or workarounds for certain dieting challenges. This week our topic is ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.